Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm not in a good place at the moment........

Reviews

Yes Luther,i know i dont be here much but i am aware of the amount of time you give E-I.Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    My immune system is low at the moment and it’s making me less tolerant and more irritable than I normally am. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’m constantly tired. Here just isn’t a good place for me to be at the moment, or not to be posting anyway. It isn’t fair to people who I may snap at while I’m here and feeling like this. This is not a strange feeling for me, and none of this is new to me, although nobody knows anything about this aspect of my life, not even my closet family or friends, I can at times be a very private person and I’ve managed to conceal all this from everybody except the people who need to know. I’m normally a very sociable, friendly out going person and held in high regard in my social, professional and business circles, and again, I’ve concealed this irritable side of my life at the moment from everybody, but something has changed for me here and I’m sorry to say, at the moment, it’s no longer the sanctuary, the safe haven or the escape for me that it once was. I use to come here to get away from everything else. Apart from the obvious business and information end of the site, I’ve always enjoyed the forum and have always enjoyed coming here, the banter, and helping people whenever I could, but it’s just not working for me at the moment……….

Again, I’m sorry to the people who may have required help from me recently, and to the people who were due congratulations etc……..

And again, thanks to those who posted or sent me PM’s of support etc., very much appreciated……….
    join the club

Good Luck Luther, Do whatever is best for yourself- Hope you get better soon. Take care Man.

4. Default

Hope you can overcome this hun, I think everyone gets like this mentally at times, but if you are physically unwell also it is time for a break , get a little selfish, the most important things to give yourself now is "lots of me time".

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Blog Entries

Thank you all for the PM's and posts.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Thank you all for the PM's and posts.........

Hope you're feeling a bit better in the last few days Luther, hasn't beent he same here without you...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123