Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food Poisining

Default Food Poisining

I was reluctant to start this thread but I guess its happened millions: I shit on my pants yesterday, I went for dinner with 2 friends we alll decided to go for the same soup & meal less than an hour after leaving them I felt rotten chills just felt unwell I was in another public area at the time First came the smell I felt no urge to go to the toilet but there was a brown stain down my pants talk about a dirty arse? I rushed home fuckin diarrohea I rang my 2 friends who came to dinner with me both very same as me we are all off work today We have no idea how food is prepared do we? u ever a victim of food poisoning?...

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I was reluctant to start this thread but I guess its happened millions: I shit on my pants yesterday, I went for dinner with 2 friends we alll decided to go for the same soup & meal less than an hour after leaving them I felt rotten chills just felt unwell I was in another public area at the time First came the smell I felt no urge to go to the toilet but there was a brown stain down my pants talk about a dirty arse? I rushed home fuckin diarrohea I rang my 2 friends who came to dinner with me both very same as me we are all off work today We have no idea how food is prepared do we? u ever a victim of food poisoning?...
    never....but now i have an image imprinted on my mind much like the stain on your underwear...thanks for that lol

Blog Entries

Yeah got it a few times. Best cure is to stick your fingers down your throat and puke it all up and lots of fluid. I never shat my pants thought Ex P so that could be just unqiue to you. I got it from chinese food , a pre made sandwich at a garage and i think another time as well.

Westside.

Reviews

Sorry Esp but you didn't run quick enough, you were caught on film..

too much boys, its bad enough hearing about it, but dont want to see it in videos too!!!!!

Agreed! I've just eaten!!!

I referred to the internet it says Food Poisoning is 'one of the biggest killers Worldwide' oh fuck it knew I Shouldnt have looked...

Ignorance is bliss, my friend!!!

Reviews

I referred to the internet it says Food Poisoning is 'one of the biggest killers Worldwide' oh fuck it knew I Shouldnt have looked...
    Was it dinner in the Clarion by any chance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ignorance is bliss, my friend!!!
    Happened to me once was on the jacksie for a week,its an experience i didn't want to remember thanks EP
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast