Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Majic of E-I.

Blog Entries

Default The Majic of E-I.

E-I has a certain magic to it and its something i havnt seen anywhere else. Its the ability of threads to go off topic ,yet remain a responsive thread.

Take the thread "time". It starts off about the fast passage of time, then goes onto goals and how to achieve them and then onto Ex P prob with his mickey. I mean where else could you learn so much about so much on one single thread then E-I

magic,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 19-07-10 at 12:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Patricia (19-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    E-I has a certain magic to it and its something i havnt seen anywhere else. Its the ability of threads to go off topic ,yet remain a responsive thread.

Take the thread "time". It starts off about the fast passage of time, then goes onto goals and how to achieve them and then onto Ex P prob with his mickey. I mean where else could you learn so much about so much on one single thread then E-I

magic,
    Westside.
    I think most of these things tend to be related in some way.......I mean Ex P seems to have his mickey in his hands a lot of the time......therefore Ex P seems to have a lot of time on his hands.........ipso facto, by logical mathematical deduction, Time = Mickey in Hand or T=MiH. If you want to add some physics to this theory just introduce force, pressure per square inch being exerted and the heat induced by friction......Ex P, the father of penile science.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Patricia (19-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I think most of these things tend to be related in some way.......I mean Ex P seems to have his mickey in his hands a lot of the time......therefore Ex P seems to have a lot of time on his hands.........ipso facto, by logical mathematical deduction, Time = Mickey in Hand or T=MiH. If you want to add some physics to this theory just introduce force, pressure per square inch being exerted and the heat induced by friction......Ex P, the father of penile science.
    Are you talking about Einstein's theory of relativity Carlos
    I think it's all a load of bo**ox.
    Last edited by Forrest; 19-07-10 at 12:56.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Are you talking about Einstein's theory of relativity Carlos
    I think it's all a load of bo**ox.
    Like man landing on the moon.

Give me ET anyday,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    but sher Carlos I live(in plush surroundings) on my own I had a very disciplined upbringing too a late starter I was thought I had a mickey just for pissing

What I like about E-I’s forum is there’s no real nasty stuff said to each other. OK people sometimes have a difference of opinions but no one really does be down right offensive to one another.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

warmcome (19-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    What I like about E-I’s forum is there’s no real nasty stuff said to each other. OK people sometimes have a difference of opinions but no one really does be down right offensive to one another.
    your not here long are you? lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

magic,
    Westside.
    It is sheer magic all right,nothing compares to it really....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Haha! I've been here a week and I know that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Haha! I've been here a week and I know that!!!
    shut it kermit lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (31-07-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast