Thread: Thailand

Default Thailand

Any tips?

I've heard all about amazing islands where you can rent cheap beach huts, go diving and eat well quite cheaply.

Not interested in the sex tourism side but all other suggestions greatly appreciated.

The downside is I'm going to be there during the wet season so if any of you know a place where the weather doesn't matter then let me know.

im going there from Oct10th until the middle of november. go to phuket, ko samui, krabi. They are all good spots. you can get really good deals on places to stay at the moment too..

and when you get fed up of the rain and the diving, deepthroat is quite cheap too!
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

If you go to Ko Samui, visit a bar called Legends

'tis a great spot.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Any tips?

I've heard all about amazing islands where you can rent cheap beach huts, go diving and eat well quite cheaply.

Not interested in the sex tourism side but all other suggestions greatly appreciated.

The downside is I'm going to be there during the wet season so if any of you know a place where the weather doesn't matter then let me know.
    i think newstalk have covered thiland on the travel section(usually very good) it would be available via the newstalk "theright hook" page you have to suscribe to get the e mails on the travel but its free

Reviews

It was like going out for Thai food every night.

Lovely country, travelled around a bit, Bangkok. Kanchanaburi (Bridge over the River Kwai) then somewhere on a beach on the way to Phuket, finally a few nights in Phuket
    Last edited by fiatpunter; 19-07-10 at 16:10.