Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nymphomania in the European Union

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Jeez, Im gonna take a time out and have to come up with my world fuck list!!
    Not long back from oz, got a cracking oz chick in sydney!!!!
    Looked quite a bit like Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan) from Corrie with an Oz accent!!! Sexy, sultry and managed to make me cum from just sucking me off and that has only happened two or three times ever!!!

What I was quite impressed with though, got to shag a girl from Papa New Guinea!!!

Nice, i love Aussie girls. Whats with the accent? Its a serious turn-on
    They love the Irish and Scottish accent also so its all good

My first explosion was with a lovely curvy cuttie from Canberra. Had very common Irish name too

She was also 4 years older than me hence my continued interest in older women. Older women always give a better shag. More experienced and more relaxed with themselves and their bodies

Never had papua new guinean? Any good? Didnt know they were hot
    Malaysian and Indonesian do it for me big-time. I heard theres loads of them in Oz

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by romanticman View Post
    Nice, i love Aussie girls. Whats with the accent? Its a serious turn-on
    They love the Irish and Scottish accent also so its all good

My first explosion was with a lovely curvy cuttie from Canberra. Had very common Irish name too

She was also 4 years older than me hence my continued interest in older women. Older women always give a better shag. More experienced and more relaxed with themselves and their bodies

Never had papua new guinean? Any good? Didnt know they were hot
    Malaysian and Indonesian do it for me big-time. I heard theres loads of them in Oz
    Sydney is over run with asians!!!
    Yeah papa new guinea woman was animal in the sack!! she was a bit odd coz of her beliefs n stuff but I saw past that and could sense she was an animal in the sack!! :-D

3. Default

jesus youve been going some.
    i can only contribute with the fact that by far the sexiest most accomodating girls in the world have to be of asian extract. aim to please.
    for europe it has to be hungarians who by far are the sexiest naughtiest wee lassies going and that hungarian ass is unbeatable.
    hope you continue your world tour with success.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by romanticman View Post
    Nice one bud. Egyptian would be exotic alright. Middle eastern are really attractive too, in general. Very very conservative though. Not the type that would indulge in casual sex too often. Iranians have the most stunning eyes ever. The most exotic i ever had was probably the Thai chica. Damn was she hot. Sexy laugh too. I’ve a serious thing for nice accents. Find them to be such a turn on like the aussie accent. Melts my heart and awakens my third leg.

Believe it or not, for a while now Italians have been my number 1. There not easy to pull but are lovely and easy going when you chat them up and press the right buttons. Some are very tall and abit aloof but i go for the more petit, slim cutties.

The accent alone is very sexy indeed and they have a nice fiery type personality. On 3 occasions Italians ladies have told me that “the irish and Italians are the same”, they actually mean it as in personalities are similar, easy going, fun, jolly and chirpy i think is what they mean. Mate had honeymoon in Italy and he also reckons there’s many similarities between the irish and the Italians. Suits me, i won’t complain about that. Any connection with the Italian chicas is all good. What’s cool is how so many of their words end in vowels, Ciao, Bella, Roma, Come esta, Gratia, etc. And the way their so happy and passionate

French are gamey enough. Can be pretty frisky under the sheets too. Not so sure about Bulgarian myself but in general the East European and the south East European are very nice indeed 

But aside from all this Benin’s sister beats all these foreign chicks, hands down
    I agree totally with finding the accents to be such a turn-on! I love the thick accent and broken English when a girl speaks English as her second language! And yes, Italian women are easily my favourite, I'd dated an older Italian woman for awhile (9 years older) and it was easily the best and most passionate sex of my life! Her accent was so sexy, and she was a petite little woman, who looked like she was in her late 20's as opposed to nearly being 40. I've found that alot of the Eastern and Southern European women age well, so lang as they take care of themselves that is, and can often stay really attractive to a pretty good age.

I'd had a lovely Polish girlfriend for a good while, and I used to tease her because her English was SO GOOD-- she was an English teacher at home, and spoke English flawlessly with a vague hint of a British accent. I used to tease her and tell her to speak with broken English and a thick accent because it was sexy!

Here's to ya Romanticman, and may we all complete our map of Europe (and maybe the world)! And I definitely recommend the Bulgarian girls on your next trip to A-Dam; there are plenty of them around these days since they're in the EU. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12