This is the fourth July in a row that has been a washout
    We have had roughly 200% above average rainfall
    The forecast for next week again is not good so seems
    the month will finish out very wet
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

i love rain. It is just water and that is just swell.

Reviews

Our climate seems to be changing alright, few good weeks in May and then again mid september, ironically when the kids go back to school.. Milder Decembers and colder February and Marches

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Our climate seems to be changing alright, few good weeks in May and then again mid september, ironically when the kids go back to school.. Milder Decembers and colder February and Marches
    Wetter summers and dryer winters will become the norm in the next few years,our climate is changing for the worst i am afaid.Temperatures are rising because of the greenhouse effect.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Have been checking out hotels in Spain and I am going to head off late next week for some sun - just cannot take this weather.

funny

believe it or not we have a hosepipe ban here in the north west of england , and its done nothing but rain since they imposed it!!!

Love the cat pic in the raincoat, i want one for mine!

the seasons are gone but weather is gonna improve from Thursday more short floral dresses ladies please!(the ones that blow up in the wind)

Reviews

The rain woke me up at around 5 this morning it was so heavy. Well it rained on St Swithens day so that means it'll rain for the next 40 days and 40 nights!

Greenhouse effect me arse ...... climate changes anyway and we had this type of weather back in the 50's and 60's
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 19-07-10 at 11:58.

Blog Entries

you can have my weather;it's been in the 90's and 100's the last couple of weeks and there's no end in sight! It rained cats and dogs for a minute, and it felt so good. I hate the heat, there's nothing to do. You spend all winter indoors waiting for summer and than when summer comes you spend it at the Mall or in your house with the AC on full blast. This winter 80inches of snow dropped down, so people were expecting a hot summer; I think it will get to 120 degrees before summer is over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast