Thread: Big Paws

Default Big Paws

Seriously get a life! I actually work online. Yep design Websites for a living. Im online nearly all the fuckin time. You my friend need a hobby. Take up knitting cardigans with never ending sleeves or something. Something to keep you occupied. May help you to take your mind off me for 5mins.
    Im in a co with two buddies and hhahahhaa they are fuckin terrified of where i go online. Life Westside style.

Get a fuckin life.

Sincerely,
    Westside

PS right now im sitting at my pc ,listening to Slayer, ice on my left shoulder, my pussies running all over the fuckin place, drinking bulmers cider, and oh have a can of coke as well. In a moment im going back to another site, finishing the drinks, grabbing food ,going for a walk, probably a piss then going to fuckin bed to sleep. Hope this keeps you going for a while.

Reviews

Talking West Loses It!!!!

Ah poor west ......... you finally lost your cool. I remember reading one of your posts in which you said i would never get to you but ole Paws has cracked lill westy!!!
    And how do you know that my life doesnt involve being on line quite a bit anyway?
    Maybe it does ........ then again maybe it doesn't!!

Well since you told me what you are doing now and for the rest of the evening it is only fair that i tell you what im doing ............ im laughing my ass off!
    At what? At YOU
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Once again and for the last time..................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Ah poor west ......... you finally lost your cool. I remember reading one of your posts in which you said i would never get to you but ole Paws has cracked lill westy!!!
    And how do you know that my life doesnt involve being on line quite a bit anyway?
    Maybe it does ........ then again maybe it doesn't!!

Well since you told me what you are doing now and for the rest of the evening it is only fair that i tell you what im doing ............ im laughing my ass off!
    At what? At YOU
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    I couldnt give a fuck about what you think ,or do, or laugh at because your just an internet icon.Thats all.

An Internet Icon,
    Westside.

PS why dont you visit some of the girls in Cork? Some nice ones on the st at the moment and very cheap too.

Reviews

Question And??

So what does that make you??
    I have news for you ......... you are also just an "internet icon" so why get so upset?

:-)