Thread: The lineup coming to Limerick this Monday

1. Default The lineup coming to Limerick this Monday

Vanessa, gaby, jessica, ivet, erena, kalliste, carol, Brenda - Wow. I am going to have to spend the day today deciding who to go with. I wish I had a few grand for fun with them all.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercock View Post
    Vanessa, gaby, jessica, ivet, erena, kalliste, carol, Brenda - Wow. I am going to have to spend the day today deciding who to go with. I wish I had a few grand for fun with them all.

Was just looking (and drooling) at the line-up.. some top notch pussy coming yer way.. lucky limerick feckers
    Mind you i'm only a 100 kms away so i might be tempted to take a little spin

Reviews

Nice!!!! Wish my Ferrari wasn't in for a tune-up or I'd be zooming over myself. Will have to wait for Jessica to visit Galway next month. Tick tock, tick tock...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

yeah im just after having a look at the coming soon section in limerick. Figures that all these fine ladies would arrive while im on a break from punting.

im tryin to decide myself which to go with as well!!!!!!

Reviews

lucky limerick, would love to see just one of those ladies in belfast. there's still plenty to choose from in belfast so it's not all bad.