Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever wear shoes during sex?

Reviews

Had a G/F in london a long time ago she would not have sex unless she was wearing a particular pair of yellow clogs, I kid you not,the type with wooden soles like the dutch wear,even if we went out and she was wearing high heals when we got to my place she would dig these yellow clogs out of her bag before indulging in any sex regardless of how intoxicated she was, I have to say she was dedicated to this particular perversion ..I asked her many times why??? but i got no better answer than its a habit....

Poggo..............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Had a G/F in london a long time ago she would not have sex unless she was wearing a particular pair of yellow clogs, I kid you not,the type with wooden soles like the dutch wear,even if we went out and she was wearing high heals when we got to my place she would dig these yellow clogs out of her bag before indulging in any sex regardless of how intoxicated she was, I have to say she was dedicated to this particular perversion ..I asked her many times why??? but i got no better answer than its a habit

Poggo..............
    well it could have been worse what if she wore the same pair of knickers each time and they were also yellow then you would have something to worry about

Happened to me plenty times. Wearing nice dress, no panties and high hills.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Happened to me plenty times. Wearing nice dress, no panties and high hills.
    that is such a plesant thought i had a girl friend who surprised me one night and did just that i had my head up that dress all night

Blog Entries

I love to keep my heels / boots on xxxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    well it could have been worse what if she wore the same pair of knickers each time and they were also yellow then you would have something to worry about
    PMSl..That image is implanted in my brain, and I was wallowing in nostalgia.. thanks....

Poggo.......
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    PMSl..That image is implanted in my brain, and I was wallowing in nostalgia.. thanks....

Poggo.......
    you say thanks don't mention it it was on my brain just thought i would be a real mate and share it with you lol

great to hear the input from the ladies...

Reviews

Yes but not in or on bed.

Reviews

I would hate having shoes on my feet in bed during sex, I like beign barefeet, and I love my partners beign barefeet too, guess why??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast