Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cowan and Lenihan are two arrogant geits,

Blog Entries

Default Cowan and Lenihan are two arrogant geits,

So every economice expert (every single one) has told them that the bail outs could be a disaster and these two fools are still saying that they did the right thing.

is there any talking to these twits?
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So every economice expert (every single one) has told them that the bail outs could be a disaster and these two fools are still saying that they did the right thing.

Westside.
    those two assholes would make anyones blood boil dumb f***ers

Reviews

When i think of those two these guys come to mind...

I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    no its just their arrogance knowsno bounds I mean its simply a case of the banks were bust & they didnt let us know, just a normal amount of vigilance would have saved us all from the hell we are all in now they are simply making it up as they go along they havent a clue, we are an astonishinly patient & tolerant country...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    no its just their arrogance knowsno bounds I mean its simply a case of the banks were bust & they didnt let us know, just a normal amount of vigilance would have saved us all from the hell we are all in now they are simply making it up as they go along they havent a clue, we are an astonishinly patient & tolerant country...
    Its the blame game on either side nobody wants to take the responsibilty of the diaster this country has become.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    When i think of those two these guys come to mind...

yeah but at least you can laugh at those two the other two would make you want to shoot them well i would love to shoot them anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yeah but at least you can laugh at those two the other two would make you want to shoot them well i would love to shoot them anyway
    You wouldn't be the only one i'm sure we would have a lot of voulenters more them willing to take some potshots.....

Its the blame game on either side nobody wants to take the responsibilty of the diaster this country has become.
    a blameless society - its truely galling...

Blog Entries

the problem with this country is ppl have become too quiet and muzzled. when the hoards of foreingers began coming in here with no controls on them ,the pppl should have said nope.When the lisbon No victory was overturned the ppl (those that voted no ) should have stood up and said nope.When the bank bails outs were revealed, the ppl should have stood up and said nope.

Jesus how much is it going to take for the ppl of this country to grow some?

Westside.

Reviews

You wouldn't be the only one i'm sure we would have a lot of voulenters more them willing to take some potshots.....
    thats correct ....but let me have the first shot with my 44 magnum let me paint my masterpiece lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast