Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bhoywonder thread??

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Was it Bhoywonder's mom??
    no ffs she hates him ...she was posting on the thread...gutted she was when it was removed

Last edited by benin; 17-07-10 at 11:53.

Hi fellas,

I want to avoid the politics behind this one, sorry to say. If something is perceived to be offensive and someone picks up on it, and all moderators also see it that way, then we have to take action. If the content was not supposed to be offensive and was just a craic, you have to consider that sometimes, from an external point of view, it could be misinterpreted.

Not trying to be a spoilsport, just avoiding a potential disaster. That's all I shall say on this one chaps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Westsidex (17-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi fellas,

I want to avoid the politics behind this one, sorry to say. If something is perceived to be offensive and someone picks up on it, and all moderators also see it that way, then we have to take action. If the content was not supposed to be offensive and was just a craic, you have to consider that sometimes, from an external point of view, it could be misinterpreted.

Not trying to be a spoilsport, just avoiding a potential disaster. That's all I shall say on this one chaps.
    QPH....is that you???

Reviews

I'm never going to reach a 1000 posts! All my threads keep getting deleted!

Are you at least going to explain to me what was offensive about it?

Hi fellas,

perfectly understandable no problem samlad anyway we can start a new thread and have a bit of fun so everyone is /should be happy ...but you finished your post a bit forrest gump like...thats all i have to say about that lol..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    perfectly understandable no problem samlad anyway we can start a new thread and have a bit of fun so everyone is /should be happy ...but you finished your post a bit forrest gump like...thats all i have to say about that lol..
    If I start a new one then it will be deleted as well.

I'm never going to reach a 1000 posts! All my threads keep getting deleted!

Are you at least going to explain to me what was offensive about it?
    the posts dont vanish...he got complaints..cant tell us who from or he will get lots more complaints...time to move on

Well, life is certainly like a box of choclates... sometimes you get one that tastes like crap!

If I start a new one then it will be deleted as well.
    not deleted only closed.

Well, life is certainly like a box of choclates... sometimes you get one that tastes like crap!
    pmsl...dont remember that exact line

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast