Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Carla & Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    gosh...hahaha course didnt realized
    my bad stella...only messing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Thats your local ambulance crew getting the night off.

Westside.
    And the samaritins lmao

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Are you seriously telling me that if you liked a girl but thought her boob size didnt match her boobs then you would hold it against her?

thats bull,
    Westside.
    Well, it would create a doubt in mind my mind. If the lady has obviously made a massive mistake (as evidenced by her boobs shrinking from 32J to 32B) in her own bresat size, then what else has she mistaken???? I appreciate that many women wear the wrong bra, but 32B to 32J is a pretty basic and massive mistake.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

But her breast are defo bigger than 32B...i would say at least C
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    all is well that ends well
    Indeed - and I want to stress I am not complaining about Carla - I am sure she is a beautiful lady - but when there is an obvious misunderstanding I believe it should be corrected....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    And the samaritins lmao
    I can imagine it. A call to the samaritians.

Hello Sir ,plz come in.Would you like a cup of tea? You sit down there now sir while i pit the kettle on.Now Sir whats on your mind?

Womens boob sizes,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Well, it would create a doubt in mind my mind. If the lady has obviously made a massive mistake (as evidenced by her boobs shrinking from 32J to 32B) in her own bresat size, then what else has she mistaken???? I appreciate that many women wear the wrong bra, but 32B to 32J is a pretty basic and massive mistake.
    Have you ever created a profile Bruce?You have any idea how easy is to click the wrong box and not even to realise it?If this is such a big problem for you,then you are a very happy person!You got to be kidding ..........................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

Stella (16-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    But her breast are defo bigger than 32B...i would say at least C
    Indeed, Stella, per her pics her bosom is very impressive (and attractive), but still not a 32J......

I think you look too much into things..

Blog Entries

Well id like my bra just like my women.

Snug and close to me.
    Westside.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast