Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook crap.

Thumbs down Facebook crap.

I was thinking what’s with younger people on facebook who sit for hours requesting people as friends, people they don’t actually know and probably never will

For example i’ve about 12 close mates who do this. One has 1831 “friends” and he actually only knows about 120 of them and is only friends with about 90 of them
    Another has 2186 “friends”, she actually just knows about 250 of them and is friends with approx 140 of them and not even close friends at that

Like WTF is with that? Could never understand it, the point of it.. I’d feel like a creepy muppet if i did that!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by romanticman View Post
    I was thinking what’s with younger people on facebook who sit for hours requesting people as friends, people they don’t actually know and probably never will

For example i’ve about 12 close mates who do this. One has 1831 “friends” and he actually only knows about 120 of them and is only friends with about 90 of them
    Another has 2186 “friends”, she actually just knows about 250 of them and is friends with approx 140 of them and not even close friends at that

Like WTF is with that? Could never understand it, the point of it.. I’d feel like a creepy muppet if i did that!
    Facebook? I dont get it either. Im all for being social and all that but i dont get facebook and stuff like that either. I find that ppl who use facebook and msn too in fact, spend way too much time online. This is just my own opinion.

Im on msn but rarely log on. Its not me being anti social or anything.I just forget half the time that i actually have it. Facebook i will never ever be on or bebo or anything like that.

I dont get them and never will either.

Cause like i love and attention ya know,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

nerver used it, it`s a load of crap,
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    nerver used it, it`s a load of crap,
    So true. I just registered on it while back to shut everybody up. Would go on and on about it saying how the hell aren’t you on it. Only log on once in a blue moon.

Asked a chica out while back and she was obsessed with it (like most birds). Would spend hours everyday facebooking, like it’s a social therapy or something. Got sick of each other a month later anyway. So was glad didn’t have to hear her ranting on and on about how “cool” it was

What has this world come to......
    Last edited by romanticman; 16-07-10 at 19:14.

I prefer twitter , I send about 50 twets a day
    PM me to sign up to my twitter account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    I prefer twitter , I send about 50 twets a day
    PM me to sign up to my twitter account
    No need.

I can read your rubbish here,
    Westside.

Reviews

Lady Gaga is the first living person to reach 10mm followers. I am not one of them. Facebook has it's uses, but "following" "celebrities" is not one of them, IMO.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

I dont really get it but studied it a bit and came to the conclusion that it is too 'big brother' with too many knowing too much about you. And Twitter is just sad - plain and simple

Reviews

Too much time wasted trying to keep up to date - prefer sites which offer or provide a service.

Reviews

I heard you can order virtual drinks for your friends on facebook.....and i thought i was the sad one.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast