Thread: Friday night magic.

Reviews

Thumbs up Friday night magic.

In my youth Friday night was the night I looked forward to most of all - Friday was payday so I had money to go out. After a shower and shave I would meet up with my mates and go to the pub, after to a diso - for us it was Blinkers - on a good night you hooked up with a girl and on a bloody good night you got lucky. If not it was the 24 hour kebab place and off home. Oh happy simple days!

Just recently, to get myself out of a rut, I have started to go out again on Friday night and it's fun - moral of the story is don't stop having fun or give up on life just because of advancing years.

Time for the shower and then out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (16-07-10)

Reviews

"Saturday night was for wives, but Friday night at the Copa was always for the girlfriends."
    I could just switch Annabelles for the Copa.....

Went out last Friday myself and it was almost like stepping back in time. Except the beer was more expensive.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    In my youth Friday night was the night I looked forward to most of all - Friday was payday so I had money to go out. After a shower and shave I would meet up with my mates and go to the pub, after to a diso - for us it was Blinkers - on a good night you hooked up with a girl and on a bloody good night you got lucky. If not it was the 24 hour kebab place and off home. Oh happy simple days!

Just recently, to get myself out of a rut, I have started to go out again on Friday night and it's fun - moral of the story is don't stop having fun or give up on life just because of advancing years.

Time for the shower and then out.
    Hi Thomas! I like the attitude I went out a few nights recently and was frustrated
    at how late people go out. It can be 10.30 to 12pm before a crowd gets out. I cant wait
    at home until then so go to bed more often. I dont actually find it that fun out either.
    I dont like piss or being too near people that are pissed :-(
    a lot of rough women trying to look good and I'd be double their age!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Hi Thomas! I like the attitude I went out a few nights recently and was frustrated
    at how late people go out. It can be 10.30 to 12pm before a crowd gets out. I cant wait
    at home until then so go to bed more often. I dont actually find it that fun out either.
    I dont like piss or being too near people that are pissed :-(
    a lot of rough women trying to look good and I'd be double their age!
    erm, attitude problem warmcome! ffs!

strolled out last night-made effort with clothes and grooming.
    Wedged! warm-but acres of talent-I got approached by a brunette and then a blond!
    recorded some numbers from them. even as a teenager-never liked 2 nights out in a row.
    gonna get a good profile out on tagged too etc-things are looking up!
    Last edited by warmcome; 18-07-10 at 22:58.

Reviews

I can understand that. People seem to be going for nights out later and later, as if the bars here are open as late as they are in other European countries, which they of course are not! I remember just a few years ago, the plans for an evening at the pub meant meeting there between 9 and 9:30. These days no one seems to get themselves there before 11!

And I know waht you mean about "rough" looking women-- some of the girls have let themselves go so badly already, and they just look horrible! Butt they slap on the make-up and squeeze into a tiny skirt all the same, and then they go out thinking they look good. Poor girls...