Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating ...Have any of you done it ?

Reviews

Default Online Dating ...Have any of you done it ?

Set up a profile on a site last night and after getting home tonight i checked my emails . Was a bit surprised to find that i had 23 messages and buddy requests from women in California , England and Dublin . Some were very keen to meet up and some wanted to share views on sex . But when i tried to reply back or add some sexy hunnies as buddies , the page was redirected to the membership billing page . And for just 24.99 a month , i could get laid quite easily it would seem .

So is it that simple or am i being duped into parting with my cash ? Are those profiles that sent me messages real or is it a trick but the company to get me hooked
    I have no signature at the moment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (16-07-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Set up a profile on a site last night and after getting home tonight i checked my emails . Was a bit surprised to find that i had 23 messages and buddy requests from women in California , England and Dublin . Some were very keen to meet up and some wanted to share views on sex . But when i tried to reply back or add some sexy hunnies as buddies , the page was redirected to the membership billing page . And for just 24.99 a month , i could get laid quite easily it would seem .

So is it that simple or am i being duped into parting with my cash ? Are those profiles that sent me messages real or is it a trick but the company to get me hooked
    I reckon you could be. The profiles that sent you messages are not real.They are computor generated messages to make you think that the site has more ppl than it does ,in order for you to spend the money and join.

i wouldnt touch it,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi
    problem is most are money making schemes, the mail you received is computer created, if you did find a way to contact one of the replies i think you would find they never sent it in the first place
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post

Your being duped bud go with the free ones i hav got loads of sex off them the paid ones are all bollix

Reviews

IMO, this could be a rip-off, especially the women from California (?). I'm sure there are many examples of people meeting from opposite ends of the planet and hooking up etc., but I'm also sure there are many, many more examples where it was a fake.

I tried on-line dating with a well-known Irish site and while it was fun, the accuracy was low - though I'm sure the girls I met probably didn't think highly of me either!! LOL.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

rimmerman
    the fact is most of these sites work on your, lust/loneliness/etc, but all are designed to remove your cash, by on means or an other, also beware of free sites ,here we meet the scammers ,`" i am ivana, i love you, please send money for sick mother"
    sorry, i know there are people out there wishing to connect but, you need to careful
    taking a break, but not gone

I read about the "dating" websites writing fake messages alright. To me it sounds like it should be a ludicrously criminal thing to do, but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I read about the "dating" websites writing fake messages alright. To me it sounds like it should be a ludicrously criminal thing to do, but apparently not.
    Best off sticking to the sister eh

Reviews

Tried an Irish dating site - seemed like I was the most popular guy in town but never got to meet anyone, make up your own mind - I chose to exit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Tried an Irish dating site - seemed like I was the most popular guy in town but never got to meet anyone, make up your own mind - I chose to exit.
    Indeed - IMO, that is the realisation.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast