Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: what happened my thread?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default what happened my thread?

    just when i was wallowing in being the centre of attention some asshole removed my thread ('Congratulations Bhoywonder')? where'd it go?

    i think im gonna cry again!!!
    Last edited by bhoywonder; 16-07-10 at 12:56.
    see you next tuesday

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    just when i was wallowing in being the centre of attention some asshole removed my thread ('Congratulations Bhoywonder')? where'd it go?

    i think im gonna cry again!!!
    I think ull have to get used to it we have a new regime of locking and deleting
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    It was me that removed your thread as it seemed to be getting too personal, and I have had several complaints regarding it.

    I would appreciate not being referred to as an "asshole" thank you.

    Samlad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    really? why was that? anyone know?
    see you next tuesday

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It was me that removed your thread as it seemed to be getting too personal, and I have had several complaints regarding it.

    I would appreciate not being referred to as an "asshole" thank you.

    Samlad.
    personal in what way?
    see you next tuesday

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    really? why was that? anyone know?
    And sur there is a major infraction and he has missed it lol
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    did i miss something? i read the thread. it seemed harmless
    see you next tuesday

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    If the content is interpreted by several people as offensive, it is my responsibility to make sure that comments do not continue.

    Apologies if this seems too harsh, but we don't wish to upset anyone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    just when i was wallowing in being the centre of attention some asshole removed my thread ('Congratulations Bhoywonder')? where'd it go?

    i think im gonna cry again!!!

    oh don't cry again......ffs none left for ur crying session.....
    ......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    If the content is interpreted by several people as offensive, it is my responsibility to make sure that comments do not continue.

    Apologies if this seems too harsh, but we don't wish to upset anyone.
    So basically ure saying it was too harsh to remove it but u did it anyway



    Democracy rules

    PS uve upset the people that didnt want it removed
    Last edited by ber; 16-07-10 at 13:11.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •