Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spelling

Reviews

PS. I'm still working on a solution to the poggoitis virus, irradication seems to be the only option but in order to provoke a reaction so I could work on the cure I would have to infect myself which may do mroe hram tahn good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

poggo (16-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    another victim of the poggotis virus...please see Dr. Benin immediately and please do not rely solely on information found here or anywhere else on the internet It's for your own good mate

welcome to club, AML

So easy to blame poor old me on all ur spelling problems, may I remind u that u can only contract poggoitis from close interaction..and of course the cure is easy.. for further details send me money...

Poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (16-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sure its like when you type in Yeah, like when you type in "I am hanging around here" it replaces it with "I am never posting here again" and think your being witty.

And replace all that with "its genetic",
    Westside.
    Well you certainly seem to have managed to get that ego massaged sufficiently mate!

Welcome back, it's like you never left.

Apparently.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    PS. I'm still working on a solution to the poggoitis virus, irradication seems to be the only option but in order to provoke a reaction so I could work on the cure I would have to infect myself which may do mroe hram tahn good
    Anon I will be more than happy to infect you, would only take a minute, ur dedication to finding a cure is noted and I look forward to working closely with you in eradicating what has become a real menace.....

Poggo.................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Anon I will be more than happy to infect you, would only take a minute, ur dedication to finding a cure is noted and I look forward to working closely with you in eradicating what has become a real menace.....

Poggo.................

Who do I trust? I trust me!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MILF Hunter For This Useful Post:

benin (16-07-10)

Reviews

Blame spellcheck - no need now to bother as ms word fixes for you - same with numbers and mobiles - in the pre mobile days I could remember 20+ phone numbers - now down to 5 or 6 - phone does the work for you. At this rate I will be gaga by 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    The good doctor Benny cant spell either, and I am afraid I am another one with Poggoitise
    its poggoitis...and your right i cant spell ...fecking poggo is to blame im still working on the cure as i see dr.anon is also working on it...for safety milfie will shoot poggo with a dart knock him out and leave him in quarantene while the search goes on ...hope you are well and spelling is good

dr.benin

p.s. nice shot milfie....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (17-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    another victim of the poggotis virus...please see Dr. Benin immediately and please do not rely solely on information found here or anywhere else on the internet It's for your own good mate

welcome to club, AML

Is there a cure at all or is it permanment...lol
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ah come on Anon, where's your spell check.

Eradication

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Ah come on Anon, where's your spell check.

Eradication
    poggoitis has a built in spell check spammer.. ffs ppl dont ye know what ye are dealing with?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast