Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Learner driver...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    yes i think us girls have an unfair advantage in possesing big breasts lol!!! but in saying that westie you cant take away from my driving skills consideirng i got no marks on the whole sheet!!!! how many did you get mister?? lol!!! too many to mention hehehe!!!xx
    Alexis - use whatever gifts you have! The test is a joke, so why not! And I'm sure your bosom is very impressive!!!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Few driving lessons, passed Car first attempt, Bike first attempt, truck first attempt, bus (I just wanted to have it) first attempt. Licance looks cool, A,B,EB,C1,EC1,D,ED,M,W

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    yes i think us girls have an unfair advantage in possesing big breasts lol!!! but in saying that westie you cant take away from my driving skills consideirng i got no marks on the whole sheet!!!! how many did you get mister?? lol!!! too many to mention hehehe!!!xx
    Well for your info ,i have big titties too.Just cause i dont wear a bra doesnt mean i should be penalised. I actually didnt see any sheet. He told took me back into the office and told me i passed and gave me my cert.

a very proud moment - not,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-07-10 at 21:31.

Reviews

But you get the tractor for free!!! FTW!!!!!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Few driving lessons, passed Car first attempt, Bike first attempt, truck first attempt, bus (I just wanted to have it) first attempt. Licance looks cool, A,B,EB,C1,EC1,D,ED,M,W
    You sound like my old fella.

How many boys did you have?
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    That examiner was a wanker! I would have said straight up to Alexis "Suck my cock and
    afterwards we can return to the test centre with a pass certificate?"
    I remember the examiner i had had his supervisor with,double the pressure....everytime i had to reverse i saw baldy looking at me and occasionally he would duck his head....fun times.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234