Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Common Sense at last

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    They are trying to say its then thin end of the wedge to be used as a National ID card,
    but Eamon o Cuiv made it plain that it is for social welfare purposes only and the Gardai
    have no authority whatsover to ask u to produce it
    Why would they fear a national ID card that the Gardai could ask to see?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Apparently all Civil Liberty groups believe this infringes on ure human rights, im with u here personally
    if ure doing no wrong what harm in the authorities knowing ure name and adress.
    This really has to do with the"Big Brother" is watching us paranoia
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Exactly, a lot of European countries have one so what difference would it make except put a minority of people who wouldn't want one for some obscure reason, not saying criminal but what else comes to mind?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    Exactly, a lot of European countries have one so what difference would it make except put a minority of people who wouldn't want one for some obscure reason, not saying criminal but what else comes to mind?
    An obvious advantage is that they may be hard to duplicate unlike passports.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    Well personaly i feel it should be law for people to carry some form of ID, in an assault or accident situation u can identify the person plus cuts out the crap of giving Gardai false names etc. Generally people against transparency have something to hide
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (16-07-10)

Reviews

dole should be a safety net. if you are tired and wet from looking for work all day
    you wont be allowed starve. this was the way it was a few decades back. there
    is little incentive to work if all you neighbours are creaming in every benifit
    going-you'd feel a mug-hope the govt knows what there at here?

Reviews

dole should be a safety net. if you are tired and wet from looking for work all day
    you wont be allowed starve. this was the way it was a few decades back. there
    is little incentive to work if all you neighbours are creaming in every benifit
    going-you'd feel a mug-hope the govt knows what there at here?
    I would say most honest decent ppl would like to earn their own crust and not take money from the gov...but there will always be a few out there that won't/lazy work.I can't understand why they let these ppl away with it...its a sham.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I would say most honest decent ppl would like to earn their own crust and not take money from the gov...but there will always be a few out there that won't/lazy work.I can't understand why they let these ppl away with it...its a sham.
    In the modern world, with automation, I fear there is not work for all
    as there was once. Population control is essential and education must be stessed!
    cheeky teenagers joking around like the world owes them a living-creating further
    chaos out of their dicks! Mc donalds €8.65 ph/watching telly @€7.00ph-no incentive...
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-07-10 at 23:47.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (16-07-10)

Blog Entries

All these ideas are all well and good if they learn from past mistakes but if things got good in the morning they would start throwing money around like it was running out of fashion again.

Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123