Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burka ban in France...

Reviews

Default Burka ban in France...

Burkas are the veils that some Muslim women wear. To me I think they are
    silly. Nature has given women beauty-their hair and face and I think it is
    unessesary to cover it up. Security would be another concern, bomb carrying blokes
    might use this getup. I've been in Tesco's and seen what appears to be a post box
    hovering around the store. Religeon has caused/causes alot of problems for humanity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (15-07-10)

they should ban all of that kind of malarky. how is one meant to cover a womans face with home made custard ,when said woman is wearing a shield over her face ?

i totally agree with the ban, i would go a step further, and ban women from wearing clothes, unless they were of the sexual variety.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    unessesary to cover it up. Security would be another concern, bomb carrying blokes
    might use this getup. I've been in Tesco's and seen what appears to be a post box
    hovering around the store. Religeon has caused/causes alot of problems for humanity.
    Silly to you maybe,not necessary silly to them.Its part of the muslim faith but i agree that religon has caused quite a few problems in this world of ours.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Not big into religion but I don't agree with the burka ban - having said that I don't think women should be forced to wear it either - not a fence sitter just big into freedom of choice.

Many people with many beliefs have different opinions on dress etc, it is very important in thier religion to do this. It may be that you dont agree but I think comments such as 'post box' are not appropriate. Please take this in mind with what you are saying as to those who beleive in this is could be very insulting.

Reviews

Hi Jackie!

Welcome to your new job! I think most of the the religeons in the world are merely man-made
    fairy stores. Most of them have caused untold suffering and death.
    If my view point upsets anyone's faith-it does not concern me.

x

Dick

nor me ..........................
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Hi Jackie!

Welcome to your new job! I think most of the the religeons in the world are merely man-made
    fairy stores. Most of them have caused untold suffering and death.
    If my view point upsets anyone's faith-it does not concern me.

x
    Hi... You are entitled to your opinion, but bear in mind, any comments which are racist, abusive etc will result in infractions and possibly a ban, so just be mindful what you post on these subjects.

Thanks
    VampireJackie

Blog Entries

I dont really have a religion. Today i got up, felt lazy and put my head under the tap and carried on with my day. Thats my religion for the 13th July 2010.

I dont care what ppl do as long as they dont force their religion on me. Same with politics. In fact if you took these two things out of this world ,you would solve 99% of the troubles. They are the two most abused areas in this life and the further ppl seem to go into them the more they abuse them.

Westside.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (13-07-10)

Reviews

well, I am not in favour of burqa or anything that is forced upon other individuals. But there are women in world who where burqa as option and not because it is forced upon anyone. There is no religion is the world which does not has goods or bad. We cannot compare different beliefs and suggest what is good and what is bad. Everyone has his/her own belief (atheist is an belief by itself), lets not degrade anyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast