Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Not tonight love"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It's usually the female that loses interest first, but there are times when it's the guy.
    True but in most cases youll finds even though its the female looses interest first ,its because of stuff the male isnt doing. Like i said loads and loads of times before, those small little things that guys forget are those very little things that do the damage.things like surprising her sometimes or giving her a day or two off completely for herself from doing house chores, things like keeping the hand held or putting the arm around her or a simple reminder on a regular basis to tell her you love her.Its these little things are the very things that do the damage when forgotten about and its usually the guy does the forgetting. When these little things are in place the rest should be too.

Westside.

PS i find this loosing interest after having kids an excuse that alot of men have.Alot of women are just as horny aft er having kids.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    PS i find this loosing interest after having kids an excuse that alot of men have.Alot of women are just as horny aft er having kids.

Of course there are women that are just as horny after having kids, but there are a lot more men that are almost permanently horny. Women probably go outside the relationship for sex because their partner is not satisfying them, when they do have sex.
    Men go outside the relationship for a lot more reasons - not getting enough sex at home, variety being the spice of life, temptation and lack of willpower.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Of course there are women that are just as horny after having kids, but there are a lot more men that are almost permanently horny. Women probably go outside the relationship for sex because their partner is not satisfying them, when they do have sex.
    Men go outside the relationship for a lot more reasons - not getting enough sex at home, variety being the spice of life, temptation and lack of willpower.
    Look at the list for men and then look at the list for women?

sort of looks obvious enough,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Look at the list for men and then look at the list for women?

sort of looks obvious enough,
    Westside.
    What, that men usually have a higher demand for sex than women?

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

What, that men usually have a higher demand for sex than women?
    Yep its a strange statistic isn't it.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Thanks for your responses lads and lasses! Something does not add up about this though.
    I've known his wife to see for about 10 years. She looks a bit like Ronan's wife but she is very, very sexy.
    She has always worn short skirts/dresses, at their wedding even! Now this has not let up at all.
    I remember a few months ago when I was driving, seeing a girl that looked incredible from behind
    and as I crawled by to check the face-wasnt it herself-big wave-I felt embarressed. Don't jump at
    me but I might have thought she would turn it down a bit if she was off things?

My poor mate! How does he handle it? A brand new red Ferrari on the drive-yet having to cycle into work. I won't tell him about punting and stuff though...

Reviews

I am a single guy and used to be envious of married guys/in a relationship esp. witj good looking girls but when you hear things like this it makes you realise things are not always rosy in the garden.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    I am a single guy and used to be envious of married guys/in a relationship esp. witj good looking girls but when you hear things like this it makes you realise things are not always rosy in the garden.
    As they say 50% of marraiges end in divorce,it makes you think us single guys are better off staying single.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Thanks for your responses lads and lasses! Something does not add up about this though.
    I've known his wife to see for about 10 years. She looks a bit like Ronan's wife but she is very, very sexy.
    She has always worn short skirts/dresses, at their wedding even! Now this has not let up at all.
    I remember a few months ago when I was driving, seeing a girl that looked incredible from behind
    and as I crawled by to check the face-wasnt it herself-big wave-I felt embarressed. Don't jump at
    me but I might have thought she would turn it down a bit if she was off things?

My poor mate! How does he handle it? A brand new red Ferrari on the drive-yet having to cycle into work. I won't tell him about punting and stuff though...
    At least he gets a ride every day, even if it's only on his bike.
    or was that a metaphor - the Ferrari and the bike.
    Your mind is working overtime. Maybe she is getting her action elsewhere but, just because she regularly wears sexy and revealing clothes, it doesn't me she is feeling horny all the time.
    On the basis of that thinking, every woman that goes around in short sexy skirts/dresses is looking for sex, and that ain't the case.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    As they say 50% of marraiges end in divorce,it makes you think us single guys are better off staying single.
    Sure why would you tie yourself down to one woman lads when Ireland is awash with beautiful foreign damsels looking for 'no strings fun'

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast