Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Sense at last

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Common Sense at last

At long last someone has had an idea containing some commonsense
    The new social services card will now contain a picture of the recipient
    Well at least that will cut out the loophole of other people collecting ure money
    or collecting in more than one place.
    Surprise surprise civil liberty groups think tis a bad idea
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

True but the whole prob here now is a that nobody listens to the government bodies anymore because they see all these expense scandals. Its a sensible idea coming from immoral ppl.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    At long last someone has had an idea containing some commonsense
    The new social services card will now contain a picture of the recipient
    Well at least that will cut out the loophole of other people collecting ure money
    or collecting in more than one place.
    Surprise surprise civil liberty groups think tis a bad idea
    To be fair from what i heard you have to sign your name on a docket and they sometimes look for photo id...if you sign the docket you could be in for fraud,i doubt most ppl would take the risk but then again some might do it.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    To be fair from what i heard you have to sign your name on a docket and they sometimes look for photo id...if you sign the docket you could be in for fraud,i doubt most ppl would take the risk but then again some might do it.
    Its rife particularly among immigrants, they go home and give the card to someone to collect the money for them
    also the travellers are notorious for drawing at several places using their transience as a loophole
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Its rife particularly among immigrants, they go home and give the card to someone to collect the money for them
    also the travellers are notorious for drawing at several places using their transience as a loophole
    Actually a new initiative from the social welfare is being brought in where the person claiming social is given a docket every month with a time and date on it anf the reciever must go to their local office to sign on if they aren't there at the specified time they lose their benefits...this replaces the old format where they got the sign on form once a month and all they had to do was throw it in the door...this will stop ppl abusing the system.
    Last edited by aml; 15-07-10 at 22:21.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Actually a new initiative from the social welfare is being brought in where the person claiming social is given a docket every month with a time and date on it anf the reciever must go to their local office to sign on if they aren't there at the specified time they lose their benefits...this replaces the old format where they got the sign on form once a month and all they had to do was throw it in the door...this will stop ppl abusing the system.
    Yes but u collect once a week, u had people flying from poland etc on day trips to collect childrens allowance, cheap Ryan air flight
    back home same day a serious days wages
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Yes but u collect once a week, u had people flying from poland etc on day trips to collect childrens allowance, cheap Ryan air flight
    back home same day a serious days wages
    There has to be a clean-up they are prob claiming in their own country as well...i'm all for helping ppl bit in these times our own ppl have to take priority...yeah there are a few bad eggs that won't work but there is an awful lot of good ppl out there that are on it too..they need our help above anyone else.

Blog Entries

There were loads caught over the volcanic ash. They couldnt come over to sign and all arrived back around the same time.

Westside.

anything that helps stop fraud is a good idea...would be nice to see the ppl that really need the money getting more

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    anything that helps stop fraud is a good idea...would be nice to see the ppl that really need the money getting more
    I couldn't agree more we have to look after the ppl in our own country first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast