Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: fuck off back to uk

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    278
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default fuck off back to uk

    touring fucking escorts , go back to the shithole where you all came from and stop stealing the good irish trade , you are all fucking con merchants.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown
    touring fucking escorts , go back to the shithole where you all came from and stop stealing the good irish trade , you are all fucking con merchants.
    Hey Man... cool it, that,s racist talk, remember how America welcomes the irish when the famine was on in ireland.Cheers mate and go to the irish escorts if you dont want the uk escorts. Simple as that. everybody in the world have the freedom of choice.............

  3. Default

    Well considering there's not that much going on in Ireland thats reliable I prefer that touring escorts do continue to come over here. I don't know if you've tried the escorts that are in Ireland, but agencies aren't reliable, and the escorts themselves are anything up to standard. Its completely hit & miss as to what you receive. Sure if you don't care what the woman looks like you'll be fine, but if I'm going to pay for companionship, I want my woman to look damn good.

    Touring escorts provide an alternative. Sure you'll get some scam artists, but you get that from the ones based here as well. Just have some cop on, and if she doesn't provide what you expect don't fuck her, and keep your money. Simple.

  4. #4
    irishswingers Guest

    Default robbers

    most of those uk whores are robbers, charging extra for this and extra for that, a good punt could end up costing about 400 euro for an hour, rip-off tramps.

  5. Default

    And again its your choice to purchase. Look. Irish Escorts are little better, and in fact more often than not worse. I've had good encounters with touring escorts coming over from the UK. Whereas the women I've gotten in Ireland have been lacklustre beyond belief. Sure I'm paying for sex, but do they have to play the "corpse"?

    You're entitled to your opinion, but you wrong when you ascribe all UK escorts into this category. Some are, some aren't. It works that way with any escort out there. Its just because you're letting them get away whit this shit. Say what you want from the beginning, and if its not acceptable to them or you, call someone else.

  6. #6
    PAUL696969 Guest

    Default Star In Limerick

    Quote Originally Posted by core
    And again its your choice to purchase. Look. Irish Escorts are little better, and in fact more often than not worse. I've had good encounters with touring escorts coming over from the UK. Whereas the women I've gotten in Ireland have been lacklustre beyond belief. Sure I'm paying for sex, but do they have to play the "corpse"?

    You're entitled to your opinion, but you wrong when you ascribe all UK escorts into this category. Some are, some aren't. It works that way with any escort out there. Its just because you're letting them get away whit this shit. Say what you want from the beginning, and if its not acceptable to them or you, call someone else.
    WHEN TO SEE STAR SO SHE RELIVED ME OF MY CASH BEFORE I WENT FOR SHOWER.I LAY ON THE BED SHE TOLD ME NO GFE EXPERIENCE I COULD NOT DO ORAL ON HER SO I BEGAN TO DRESS I HATE CONFRONTATION,I ASKED FOR MY MONEY AND WAS TOLD NO AS SOON AS I DRESSED I DEMANDED MY MONEY TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT I GOT BACK ALL MY MONEY I WOULD DEARLY KNOW WHO WRITES THE EXCLLENT REVIES FOR HER SHE DOES OWO AND ANAL YET SHE DOES NOT SAY IN HER PROFIL THAT SHE DOES NOT ALLOW KISSING OR EATING HER PUSSY AND SHE MUST BE THE MOST EXPENSIVE ESCORT ON THE SCENE GIVE ME BACK THE IRISH WOMEN

  7. Default

    Firstly the CAPS isn't needed. I don't work here or in the escort industry, so don't get pissed at me. Besides its painful on the eyes.

    Secondly, you've learnt the important lesson. Don't give money to escort until you have agreed on what she's doing with you. Be specific (after all you're the one paying her). If she feels that she can get away without kissing, she will. If she thinks she can get away with telling you no touching of breasts, she will. No matter how much you're attracted to her, and how much laughter you get from her, she is still working.... This goes for most escorts out there, so be specific. Only give her the money once she's agreed. (This is THE SAME for Irish escorts)

  8. Default new escorts

    Hi there my name is Honey and id like to know if anyone out there knows where i could advertise for new escorts for my dublin based agency. thanks all

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown View Post
    touring fucking escorts , go back to the shithole where you all came from and stop stealing the good irish trade , you are all fucking con merchants.
    i cant believe what has just been written by you. if you think such a thing why am i pestered by irish punters to come to ireland?

    and just for yr info 800 is what i charge and the last one didn't pay got ripped off left right and centre he had his cake and ate it those 3 days so keep yr racist remarks to yrself

    roxy- proud to be british

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishswingers View Post
    most of those uk whores are robbers, charging extra for this and extra for that, a good punt could end up costing about 400 euro for an hour, rip-off tramps.
    hi there im a british whore as u wanna describe me and 150 p/h and u get whatever no hidden xtras with me y should there be not all of us are the same ya no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Location change - Sexycoolbabe-Lauren back in Dublin!! 5th - 11th march
    By SexyCoolBabe Lauren in forum Touring Escorts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-07, 14:04
  2. transgirl Ruby is back to Dublin...
    By transgirl Ruby in forum TV / TS Escorts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-07, 16:45
  3. gorgeous tania back in galway 087 2331719
    By valarieg in forum Female Independent Escorts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-06, 12:04
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-06, 17:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •