Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Do you beleive in......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default Do you beleive in......

    Re-Incarnation...Past Lives....etc?


    I have done lots of research and reading on Past Lives etc, and recently have done some Hypnosis Past life regression, with some interesting results.

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Not really but i do get a sense of deja-vu from time to time.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Re-Incarnation...Past Lives....etc?


    I have done lots of research and reading on Past Lives etc, and recently have done some Hypnosis Past life regression, with some interesting results.

    What do you think?
    Oddly enough with my own experiences I still don't believe in re-incarnation, as for regression, I think our subconscious minds have a lot to answer for when it comes to telling us porky's.. (watch the smut roll in, why did i mention porky's :rolleyes)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Oddly enough with my own experiences I still don't believe in re-incarnation, as for regression, I think our subconscious minds have a lot to answer for when it comes to telling us porky's.. (watch the smut roll in, why did i mention porky's :rolleyes)
    hey ...this was supposed to be a serious discussion, are you just lurking after me to make smutty comments

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    hey ...this was supposed to be a serious discussion, are you just lurking after me to make smutty comments
    Damn, and I thought I was being subtle

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Damn, and I thought I was being subtle
    like a sledgehammer

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    like a sledgehammer
    Oh, so you've heard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    In an attempt to get this thread back on track, due to the uncalled for dragging it off topic


    I have had experiences in Epypt back in the days of the pharos and also in Native America as a member of a tribe. Very strange, but the experiences made a great deal of sense to things in my current life. Many books on this topic talk about links from past lives having relevance in your current life.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I haven't really read much on the subject but my first reaction would be of course the things your subconcious mind creates would be relevant to your own experiences, I would still like to try it as I would probably be amazed at the stuff mine would churn out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I haven't really read much on the subject but my first reaction would be of course the things your subconcious mind creates would be relevant to your own experiences, I would still like to try it as I would probably be amazed at the stuff mine would churn out.
    there are some good websites on past life regression and they show you trained hypnotherpists in the area that you live in. You can also do regression through meditations too, which i have dabbled with.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •