Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: More soccer qs.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default More soccer qs.

    What was the earliest time for a goal to be scored in a game?

    What was the latest time for a goal scored?

    google is not my friend,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    What was the earliest time for a goal to be scored in a game?

    What was the latest time for a goal scored?

    google is not my friend,
    Westside.
    fastest is 2 seconds it would appear....
    WikiAnswers - What is the fastest goal ever scored

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    fastest is 2 seconds it would appear....
    WikiAnswers - What is the fastest goal ever scored
    Is that possible? 2 secs from kickoff to the net? It doesnt sound possible.Surely kick off alone would be a second.

    doesnt make sense,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    In Norma time about 102 mins Davor Suker Croatia vs Rep of Ireland
    Extra Time 120mins
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    I heard somewhere that it was nine seconds...i could be wrong but the one that sticks out for me is alan shearers against man city a few years back...think it was 12/13 secs if i remember right.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I heard somewhere that it was nine seconds...i could be wrong but the one that sticks out for me is alan shearers against man city a few years back...think it was 12/13 secs if i remember right.
    2 secs cant be right. It would take a sec for kick off and another sec to get kick the ball alone. I think i remember that Shearer goal.

    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Fastest goal for a qualifying match 8 seconds, Davide Gualtieri San Marino vs England and knocked them out of the 94 world cup
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Fastest goal for a qualifying match 8 seconds, Davide Gualtieri San Marino vs England and knocked them out of the 94 world cup
    San-marino acutually scored a goal..let nobody tell you don't learn anything new on this site.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Ireland even made it into FIFAs Hall of Fame

    Most appearances, always advancing from first round
    3,[3] Republic of Ireland

    Best performance without winning a match[4]
    quarter-finals Republic of Ireland
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    San-marino acutually scored a goal..let nobody tell you don't learn anything new on this site.
    They were beaten 7 -1 by England but they had to win 7-0 to qualify
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •