Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wheel Clamped...

Now that's poetic justice!

Sweet!!!

I concur............................................
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    I concur............................................
    Well hung and a toutch retarded if I`m to believe all I read !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    As far as I am aware, the clampers have a 10 minute waiting period from when they arrive, and if the owner still hasn't paid a parking fee then they clamp the car.

Perhaps they technically are supposed to wait 10 minutes, but I've seen them be in and out in less than 5. Back when I was working as a doorman in Dublin, a co-worker at the bar showed up and parked in front, just to run in to tell the boss he was there and that he'd be back after he parke in a proper spot. He'd even asked me to keep an eye for clampers, and tell them that he'd be back in a minute to move the car. I swear to you, 2 minutes later, I popped into the bar to deliver a message to the manager, came out 90 seconds later, and there was a clamp on the car! So all of it happened in under 5, so they disregarded the rules if they are supposed to wait at least 10 minutes.

As for clamping the clampers, that would be absolutely fantastic revenge, and I'd pay money to see it being done!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Perhaps they technically are supposed to wait 10 minutes, but I've seen them be in and out in less than 5. Back when I was working as a doorman in Dublin, a co-worker at the bar showed up and parked in front, just to run in to tell the boss he was there and that he'd be back after he parke in a proper spot. He'd even asked me to keep an eye for clampers, and tell them that he'd be back in a minute to move the car. I swear to you, 2 minutes later, I popped into the bar to deliver a message to the manager, came out 90 seconds later, and there was a clamp on the car! So all of it happened in under 5, so they disregarded the rules if they are supposed to wait at least 10 minutes.

As for clamping the clampers, that would be absolutely fantastic revenge, and I'd pay money to see it being done!
    Have no sympathy for ure co-worker as he parked illegaly and was obviously late for work aswell

Puncuality rocks
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Have no sympathy for ure co-worker as he parked illegaly and was obviously late for work aswell

Puncuality rocks

Cheers Ber, you're all heart!

Clampers are cowardly cunts( not the good kind ), whose practice defys the fundamental legal principle that a person is to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise in court.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    In two decades of driving I had managed to avoid getting clamped.
    But, a couple of months back whilst out for a couple of Cokes, I took a chance.
    It was 10pm and behind some shops was a small private car park. There was
    a sign up (legal requirement) but I guessed the private firm would have quit
    for the night. Some cunt living in a flat above could have grassed me.
    When I returned to the vehicle the sign on the window said-service 10am-10pm-
    so I had to get a cab home. €100 on a saturday morning was stiff but I had accepted
    it the previous night and minimised the downer. Key damage or fucking with
    my mirror would have been more costly and distressing. Ever happen to you?
    it never happend to me and even if it did i have a key for that device ......a cordless angle grinder but be quick or be caught

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456