Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Wheel Clamped...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default Wheel Clamped...

    In two decades of driving I had managed to avoid getting clamped.
    But, a couple of months back whilst out for a couple of Cokes, I took a chance.
    It was 10pm and behind some shops was a small private car park. There was
    a sign up (legal requirement) but I guessed the private firm would have quit
    for the night. Some cunt living in a flat above could have grassed me.
    When I returned to the vehicle the sign on the window said-service 10am-10pm-
    so I had to get a cab home. €100 on a saturday morning was stiff but I had accepted
    it the previous night and minimised the downer. Key damage or fucking with
    my mirror would have been more costly and distressing. Ever happen to you?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    no...................................
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    In two decades of driving I had managed to avoid getting clamped.
    But, a couple of months back whilst out for a couple of Cokes, I took a chance.
    It was 10pm and behind some shops was a small private car park. There was
    a sign up (legal requirement) but I guessed the private firm would have quit
    for the night. Some cunt living in a flat above could have grassed me.
    When I returned to the vehicle the sign on the window said-service 10am-10pm-
    so I had to get a cab home. €100 on a saturday morning was stiff but I had accepted
    it the previous night and minimised the downer. Key damage or fucking with
    my mirror would have been more costly and distressing. Ever happen to you?
    When u do the crime u pay the fine
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I refuse to pay for parking on the street, every year I get caught and fined a couple of times but what I save on parking charges by far outways what I pay on fines. Don't have clamping where I live

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    In two decades of driving I had managed to avoid getting clamped.
    But, a couple of months back whilst out for a couple of Cokes, I took a chance.
    It was 10pm and behind some shops was a small private car park. There was
    a sign up (legal requirement) but I guessed the private firm would have quit
    for the night. Some cunt living in a flat above could have grassed me.
    When I returned to the vehicle the sign on the window said-service 10am-10pm-
    so I had to get a cab home. €100 on a saturday morning was stiff but I had accepted
    it the previous night and minimised the downer. Key damage or fucking with
    my mirror would have been more costly and distressing. Ever happen to you?
    nice car man.....


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    When u do the crime u pay the fine
    I did, but a lot of bigger crimes get away with it-Dublin bombings etc...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I did, but a lot of bigger crimes get away with it-Dublin bombings etc...
    Well do u think there should be no parking restrictions ? Afree for all
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Nope never happened to me but i have had a few close calls,they're a shower alright.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well do u think there should be no parking restrictions ? Afree for all
    No ber-that would cause chaos! this thread invites other
    users to tell some tales-might be a bit of crack etc

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    When u do the crime u pay the fine
    I would hardly call it a crime we all managed before the paid parking came in.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (15-07-10)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •