Thread: Tribunals and Commitees????????????

Blog Entries

Default Tribunals and Commitees????????????

Whats the point in having this rubbish? Whats the point in paying ppl large sums of money to just give a person a slap on the wrist and let them go? Has any tribunal or committee justified its cost yet?

me dont think so,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Whats the point in having this rubbish? Whats the point in paying ppl large sums of money to just give a person a slap on the wrist and let them go? Has any tribunal or committee justified its cost yet?

me dont think so,
    Westside.
    I think the government are sarting committee to look into if tribunals are a waste of money they have to report back in 4 years ..and have to spend all of the 56 million allocated to them.

Reviews

Complete waste of time and money.
    The average Joe doesn't give a shite about what gets turned up at a tribunal.
    Look at Bertie and all the shit that got dragged up and what's the outcome?
    Same with Charlie.
    They need to get to a conclusion a hell of a lot quicker and have some real powers to fine or jail people otherwise it's pointless and you and I are just paying lawyers to push paper back and forth.

Reviews

Waste of money i hear that fine gael want to do away with the seanaid....all these tribunals are just a waste of money that could be put into something more worth while such as healthcare etc......
    I have lived a life of regrets.