Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please excuse my profanity........................

Default Please excuse my profanity........................

today i pass the paper in Smarket and there is this thing about us losing our Religon. WTF ,a bunch of hypocrites witha fuckin pen. Lets get one thing straight here, the fuckin church lost credibilty because of child abuse both physical ,emotional and sexual.
    Im sick and tired of these religous groups. You shame the very thing that you that you worship and contradicate the crap out of yoursleves.

EfuckinG,

You say that God is forgiving yet if we dont follow his (your) rules he apparently sticks a hot poker up our arses for all eternity. What a great, forgiving guy. You say God is everywhere ,yet feel you have to go to mass every Sunday to meet him??? You bring shame on Gods name and therefore shame on you.

By the way religon and faith are two different things. Religon is passive whereas faith is active and no im not talking homo here. So quite this we lost this. The leaders of the church are solely responsable for its downfall which incidently is no fuckin harm and well overdue in this country. Thank you very fuckin much.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

BRING ON THE BIGPAWS

ASSCLOWN

Default I can spell better drunk than sober?????????????????????

Sincerely.

Reviews

Default Whats That Smell???

You probably smell better drunk than sober as well !!

Default hahahahha ill give you that one...................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You probably smell better drunk than sober as well !!
    i smell like a fourteen week old fly encrusted Italian sausage washed down by a gallon of warm vomit.

Stray animals follow me,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Nasty!!

And theres a smell of bullshit from your breath .......... i wont even mention the smell of young boy shit coming from your, now defunct, prick!!

:-)

Reviews

Default What s up with this guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And theres a smell of bullshit from your breath .......... i wont even mention the smell of young boy shit coming from your, now defunct, prick!!

:-)
    I am back in the city and looked up the website, I have to say the poster who is posting up these posts, in this and other threads, seems to have a serious weed up his arse about something.

I hope he gives it a rest, if the posts anger him so much why is he on top of them so much, he claims to be "wealthy", he claims to have a "hot" Polish girlfriend, so whats the serious weed up his arse ?
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Default Anger??

My posts are not coming from an angry ponit of view ........ more of an intellectual point of view, so i will of course forgive you for not understandind this DICKLESS.
    Whats the problem anyway, you two not like a bigger boy in your playground?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reviews

Default Disturbed

This guy is disturbed, I would ask other posters to ignore him, and the moderators to take note of him
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Default Get A Grip!

Unlike you i dont need the attention or approval of other posters to continue posting .......
    ...... as for the moderators, i spoke to jayne in chat room recently, lovely lovely girl

Reviews

Note to other posters - please read my last post about poster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast