Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else get this lately?

Blog Entries

Default Anyone else get this lately?

the last two weeks or so im exhausted which is very rare for me indeed. In fact i skipped gym this week im so tired which is even more rare.I feel fine just tried alot. Anyone else find this or is it just me?

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the last two weeks or so im exhausted which is very rare for me indeed. In fact i skipped gym this week im so tired which is even more rare.I feel fine just tried alot. Anyone else find this or is it just me?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    a lot of ppl feel the same westie...i think its the change in the weather that said not going to bed cause im here posting...and getting up early ...posting might be a factor lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi westie
    theres a bug doing the rounds hit me at the weekend, thought it was a summer cold, turns out its a nasty bug, and yes it wipes you out
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Having to stay up till 2 am to mod a thread and then get too tierd and have to close it didnt help
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    hi westie
    theres a bug doing the rounds hit me at the weekend, thought it was a summer cold, turns out its a nasty bug, and yes it wipes you out
    a nasty bug can weigh you down......

Reviews

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    A change in the weather can be a common reason why tiredness/laziness creeps in...you kind of feel that you have no energy to anything especially the warm weather we have been having recently.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    hi westie
    I was thinking that.My appetite went down ,i felt like crap and no matter how much sleep i got felt tired.Its only today im coming out of it only a but tired still ,not exhausted though.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Westside.

I have been tired too this last few weeks, and again i agree its the weather. I hate this muggy humid weather, cant sleep and makes you lethargic. I need an energy boost !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I have been tired too this last few weeks, and again i agree its the weather. I hate this muggy humid weather, cant sleep and makes you lethargic. I need an energy boost !
    This might give you a boost

I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    This might give you a boost

What do you want me to do with it...drink it or ............

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast