Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone else get this lately?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Water, sur fluid could be beer which would only dehydrate u
    I meant healthy fluid other than beer like fluid from food and fruits etc

Westside.

Reviews

It's important to realize that we can get our fluid requirements from the food we eat, as well as the fluids we drink. For instance, an orange is 87% water! Good sources of water are:

Fruits & Vegetables
    Drinks, especially non-caffeinated ones like fruit juice
    And the best source of all… good ol water!

There are many different methods for calculating daily fluid requirements. However, a simple equation to help adults figure their fluid needs is that for every pound of body weight, you need about half an ounce of fluid intake per day. For instance, if you weigh 140 lbs., simply multiply 140 by .5 to estimate your daily fluid needs in ounces, then divide by eight to estimate your fluid needs in cups per day, rounding up to the nearest full cup. [example: 140 x .5 = 70 ounces; 70 ounces divided by 8 = 9 cups of fluid per day]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

There are many different methods for calculating daily fluid requirements. However, a simple equation to help adults figure their fluid needs is that for every pound of body weight, you need about half an ounce of fluid intake per day. For instance, if you weigh 140 lbs., simply multiply 140 by .5 to estimate your daily fluid needs in ounces, then divide by eight to estimate your fluid needs in cups per day, rounding up to the nearest full cup. [example: 140 x .5 = 70 ounces; 70 ounces divided by 8 = 9 cups of fluid per day]
    FFS James id need a glass of water after doing all that math.The calculator would get dehydrated from that.

matamatical dehydration,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

LOL did you hear about poor ole West? He died yesterday.

Ye i mean oh no, what caused it.

Dehydration?

What was he doing? Playing soccer ? running?

Nope Maths.

LOL
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    FFS James id need a glass of water after doing all that math.The calculator would get dehydrated from that.

matamatical dehydration,
    Westside.
    Sorry Westie..... I kinda cheated (copy & paste jobby), Havent the fogiest what it means. Lol.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    It's important to realize that we can get our fluid requirements from the food we eat, as well as the fluids we drink. For instance, an orange is 87% water! Good sources of water are:

Fruits & Vegetables
    Drinks, especially non-caffeinated ones like fruit juice
    And the best source of all… good ol water!

I tried that drinking water lark - one glass every hour for 10 hours. I seemed to spend more time pissing it out than I did drinking it in.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Default Mojo

ok, i'm not going to get medical here but the cells in your body need water, lots of it.

why? so they can transfer oxygen and produce energy (leaving cert biology)

if you don't drink enough water (especially in summer) your cells clump together and lose their mojo.

if your cells have no mojo, you have no mojo.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 15-07-10 at 20:57.

Blog Entries

I just asked a top nutritionist in the US about this so will see what he says back.

Westside.

Blog Entries

today was the first morning i have woken up not tired in two weeks.

im excited today now,
    Westside.

If you want to rehydrate your body, it is counterproductive to drink as much as you can in a short space of time, hence 'just pissing it all out'.

An expert told a friend of mine that ideally, you should sip about 1.5 litres of water over time, rather then gulping it. This gives your body a chance to gradually process the water in your system. Funnily enough, I started working here on Monday and every day I've been here I have put this to the test, and feel much better for it.

I drink 1.5 litres in an 8 hour shift, taking sips rather than large gulps.

Try it out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234