Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thierry

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Thierry

I see the bauld Thierry is of to the US to play some "SOCCER" whooooooooooooooo
    Seems like the move of a defeated, deflated man
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    or a smart old fotty player to rake in the cash...they all do it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You have to hand it to him. He knows how to wind down his career with dignity.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You have to hand it to him. He knows how to wind down his career with dignity.
    let it go man lol...HAND it to him ffs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    let it go man lol...HAND it to him ffs
    I can't let it go, let it go, let it go. Sorry...oops wrong thread.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Show him the money. Total ******* **** why didn’t he sign for the Chicago Bulls when he was at it? Turns out he can handle a ball better than he ever could kicking one.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Good luck to him,in my opinion the greatest ever player in the pl and an arsenal legend.Yeah he screwed us over but like most of the irish players said they would have done the same thing in his position.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (15-07-10)

Reviews

No no Ber you have it wrong.He has decided to switch sports to basketball.He will do well after all we know how good he is with his hands.

Last edited by westcorklad; 14-07-10 at 23:29.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Le cheat has just announced his retirement from the french team...which isn't a surprize really...now he will spend the rest of his playing career in a useless league which is a bit of a shame.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Good luck to him,in my opinion the greatest ever player in the pl and an arsenal legend.Yeah he screwed us over but like most of the irish players said they would have done the same thing in his position.
    I agree. He was brilliant, one of the true greats in the history of football. Even the way he screwed us over, you have to admire the artistry of it and the ability to even do that.

I think it's sad what happened to them in this world cup, he was only brought on for the second half against South Africa when they had no hope. He should have been playing from the very beginning and been captain of the team. He said he felt isolated in the squad, he could not be the "older brother" to them as he wanted to be. They didn't talk to him like they used to. It made me sad. Nothing went as he would have liked after the handball.

He did a wonderful thing for his country with the handball. Like he said, he's not the referee and it's not his job to call the foul. Any footballer would do that if he thought he could get away with it. I thought what he did was brilliant, even though it was at our expense. Our sour grapes should with with FIFA, none towards Henry himself.

At least Italy had a chance after their second game, they knew what they had to do. With France it was all over when they lost 2-0 to Mexico. Is losing 2-0 to Mexico really much worse than losing 1-0 to Switzerland????

It seemed to finally dawn on the hapless Liam Brady in the studio and all the other lame Irish people who were wishing France bad that when France crashed out so badly, it reflected badly on Ireland. I was supporting France from the beginning, if they won the world cup then we could say "that should have been us".

I would have hoped for Henry to stay on at top level football, go back to the premier league maybe, and there's a good chance he would be picked by the new French manager and go out on a high in Euro 2014. Now I would say there is no chance of him ever playing for France again. Au revoir Henry, one of the greatest footballers that ever existed.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 15-07-10 at 15:45.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast