Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To all the belly crawlers.... ;-P

Default To all the belly crawlers.... ;-P

Damn me but every time I log in here... the ammount of people appologizing for something is incredible! lol and not even doing it right!!.. Clearly this link will help you all find your solace.. After you have typed up your appology make sure and post a link so we can vote on the sincerity of it... lol

YouTube - Cool Clicks: Say you're sorry

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmad1974 View Post
    Damn me but every time I log in here... the ammount of people appologizing for something is incredible! lol and not even doing it right!!.. Clearly this link will help you all find your solace.. After you have typed up your appology make sure and post a link so we can vote on the sincerity of it... lol

I'm really sorry you feel that way.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I'm really sorry you feel that way.
    I tell you a secret... I dont really.. its just an excuse to laugh at the appology website.......

all i can do is repeat forrest and say how sorry i am for the way you feel(benny bows his head out of respect)

Grr.. Stop appologizing! This thread will not be brought to its knees by more appologizing! This is the anti appology thread! For one night only! No more sorry! ;-P

Grr.. Stop appologizing! This thread will not be brought to its knees by more appologizing! This is the anti appology thread! For one night only! No more sorry! ;-P
    im sorry i missed the point...again sorry

Reviews

im not sorry to say how much this thread is failing

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    im not sorry to say how much this thread is failing
    Thats more like it! Someone not grovelling and crawling on their belly.... Fair play to you Mr Rayden.. May your teeth stay reasonably yellow and not fall out for another 2 years! ;-)

Thats more like it! Someone not grovelling and crawling on their belly.... Fair play to you Mr Rayden.. May your teeth stay reasonably yellow and not fall out for another 2 years! ;-)
    i hope his teeth are not yellow...if they are........im sorry

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i hope his teeth are not yellow...if they are........im sorry
    Why are you sorry!? You didnt cause it! take that back immediately! You've offended me and brought a sluggishness to my typing that can almost assuredly only be matched by the sluggishness of your individuality and the fact that you still let your mother pick what close you wear when going out on the pull......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast