Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to jungle

1. Lightbulb Welcome to jungle

someday you found that yourself totally changed, not just your age, but also your attitute on something that you have different view or opinion before. someone ask why ?? tell them , grow up!!!
    can you imagine that a person who spends 20 years in his life in the school?? i think that person is stupid. (Hons) 1.1 is clever?? no, it is not. quality of life is more important than what you got now in the past. golden boy is gone forever, welcome the jungle baby !!!!!! ha) but at least, i sure that i will be nicer than the others -- punters.

GNR

Default hahahahhahaha..........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Gun&Roses View Post
    someday you found that yourself totally changed, not just your age, but also your attitute on something that you have different view or opinion before. someone ask why ?? tell them , grow up!!!
    can you imagine that a person who spends 20 years in his life in the school?? i think that person is stupid. (Hons) 1.1 is clever?? no, it is not. quality of life is more important than what you got now in the past. golden boy is gone forever, welcome the jungle baby !!!!!! ha) but at least, i sure that i will be nicer than the others -- punters.

GNR
    Hey i think "YOUR CRAZY" but then again "ANYTHING GOES" here, but i will be "THINKING ABOUT YOU" with my "ROCKET QUEEN" Patricia, who is a "SWEET CHILD O MINE" but dont send me a hasty pm ,like "MY MICHELLE". "ITS SO EASY" to be nasty but bigpaws whose "OUTA GET ME" will jump on the "NIGHTRAIN" to meet his bumchum "MR BROWNSTONE" in "PARADISE CITY"
    where Westside will be waiting as it "REIGNS IN BLOOD".

Your a Sabbath and Slayer wannabe,
    Westside.

3. Default westside thx ur classic reply

good stuff, good fun, thx your reply. one Gun and many roses, that means it is a one 2 many relationship, and someday "you(she) could be mine". i will enjoy it, i might hurt some girls for buying sex, but baby "don't cry", i will care about you . that is all i can do. in reality of this world, man domain it.

GNR

Default Jesus........................................................................

good stuff, good fun, thx your reply. one Gun and many roses, that means it is a one 2 many relationship, and someday "you(she) could be mine". i will enjoy it, i might hurt some girls for buying sex, but baby "don't cry", i will care about you . that is all i can do. in reality of this world, man domain it.

GNR
    thats not too bad. A buddy told me i was on here last night while langers drunk. Ah thats ok , i can live with the post. Hey by the way, Slayer play Cork in June.
    Got my tickets and my leather jockstrap ready. By the way my brother plays in a top death metal band. Cant say who though because Uncle Westsides identity will be revealed.

Motorhead Rock Too,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Strange

You have such a big opinionated mouth but yet you're afraid to come outta the closet and be identified ........ full of shit! Chicken shit that is :-)

Default Your kidding me right?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You have such a big opinionated mouth but yet you're afraid to come outta the closet and be identified ........ full of shit! Chicken shit that is :-)
    please say you are?

Westside.

Reviews

Default Always!!

As usual ..........

8. Default why not?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    i think that most people have two faces in their life, at least i know myself is one, i teach someone young fellas for what they should do and give them right direction. but they have no idea for what i am doing now every night. do you think that am i wrong??

Default Hey ..........................................................................

i think that most people have two faces in their life, at least i know myself is one, i teach someone young fellas for what they should do and give them right direction. but they have no idea for what i am doing now every night. do you think that am i wrong??
    you couldnt give Bigpaws some sense of direction by any chance? His sense of direction (following me all over the place) is as bad as my seplling. It would be nice to see him have some semblence of comfort on his journey through life.

Do as i say, dont do as i do,
    Westside.

BLACK SABBATH RULE

10. Default hi can you believe it?? help me

hi lads,

it cost me about 4,000 euros this month for girls (sleep with different girls every two days & lot of tips), i really need money for my pleasure. i want to be a part-time private teacher (math subject)for leaving certs student at weekend, anyone how much should i charge for an hour? which website i should view??? is it possible for a private teacher in this country??

GNR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast