Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rover, please, don't be a dope..........

Blog Entries

Default Rover, please, don't be a dope..........

If you want to leave the scene, or the forum or whatever, then just do so. I would rather remember you as the fun poster and a friend here, than you trying to get yourself banned. Please, don't leave me or others with a bad taste in out mouths at the end. Of course I don't want you to leave, but if you can't or don't want to be here at the moment, just don't log in. You are a well liked poster, please don't change peoples opinions of you at the end........

And the same goes for everyone. If you don't want to be here,or can't, then just don't.........

I can't be here at the moment for personal reasons, it just isn't for me at the moment, but I'm hopefull that will change.......

Again, good luck to you all, be good to yourselves, and each other.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

benin (13-07-10), Patricia (14-07-10), westcorklad (13-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If you want to leave the scene, or the forum or whatever, then just do so. I would rather remember you as the fun poster and a friend here, than you trying to get yourself banned. Please, don't leave me or others with a bad taste in out mouths at the end. Of course I don't want you to leave, but if you can't or don't want to be here at the moment, just don't log in. You are a well liked poster, please don't change peoples opinions of you at the end........

And the same goes for everyone. If you don't want to be here,or can't, then just don't.........

I can't be here at the moment for personal reasons, it just isn't for me at the moment, but I'm hopefull that will change.......

Again, good luck to you all, be good to yourselves, and each other.........
    thats wht you are so badly missed luther well said mate and i hope it all works out for you all the best

Reviews

Very good points, L.

Personally, I come and go, depending on the personal situation and mood. As the Stereophonics say, if you gotta go there to come back.... well, please come back afterwards....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

For Rover.............

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (14-07-10), MILF Hunter (14-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    For Rover.............

that really is so nice...well done luther...rover come back when your ready..and come back the rover we all know and we all respect

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (14-07-10), westcorklad (13-07-10)

Reviews

I have been a member of this site for just over a year now and I have always considered Rover to be one of the good guys here.
    I dont know what is going on in his head at the moment but clearly all is not right with him.Having read threads he has posted on recently he seems to have been very down on himself (Look at his post apologising to Mr Magoo for the picture he posted and the comment he made about him).So all I can do is to add my encouragement for Rover to do just what Luther said.If he wants to take a break from the site for a while fair enough but FFS dont get himself permanently banned.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I agree with westcorklad something is clearly not right with rover and we need to give him time and space to get back to his best.Being away from the site for a week or two might do him the world of good.He will come back when he is ready.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (13-07-10)

Reviews

Come back to us happy and healthy Rover! We miss you! And you too Luther! Don't be strangers lads!

Reviews

this thread has to one of the most cringiest threads ive ever read here....'we miss you', 'we love you', 'come back soon'.....and then that pictuure of the monkey hugging the dog <shudder>

i think all you men need to get in a room together and have a good cry....let it all out
    see you next tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    this thread has to one of the most cringiest threads ive ever read here....'we miss you', 'we love you', 'come back soon'.....and then that pictuure of the monkey hugging the dog <shudder>

i think all you men need to get in a room together and have a good cry....let it all out
    So your not in favor of the new mod tactic to love bomb people into following the rules then?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast