Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Dick Spunk...............................................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Talking Dick Spunk...............................................

    you stated that a few keep the place going.You know you actually gave me an idea. Im going to keep my mouth shut and sit back and watch the experts talk about tits and pussy that they will never or could never get in reality.
    Off you go guys. Bitch and moan away and i will be a spectator.Off you fuckin go. And if your good i can lend you a Sweetie or two. That goes for newspapers too. Try to write something original so i dont get the urge to blow my nose in your tirade of tiresome bullshit.Wake me up when your done will ye?


    Sincerely and Most Affectionatly,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Default West Again!!!!

    Who do you think you are west?!! P fucking Diddy?!?!?!
    The pussy YOU get in reality is the pussy you PAY for just like the rest of the punters here ............. you'll lend us a "sweetie" or two?!?!?! You sad sad little man.
    And dont give me any bullshit about having a girlfriend etc because lots of us punters, including myself, have girlfriends ....... if you , or I, want fantastic pussy from around the world then WE have to PAY for it! You're no different so stop pretending ..............

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Who do you think you are west?!! P fucking Diddy?!?!?!
    The pussy YOU get in reality is the pussy you PAY for just like the rest of the punters here ............. you'll lend us a "sweetie" or two?!?!?! You sad sad little man.
    And dont give me any bullshit about having a girlfriend etc because lots of us punters, including myself, have girlfriends ....... if you , or I, want fantastic pussy from around the world then WE have to PAY for it! You're no different so stop pretending ..............

    nice one bigpaws, lets not dress this whole punting thing into something it aint, basically are we not just a group of horny guys, willing to spend a bit to get a bit (a fucking expensive bit at that).......another interesting point to make lads, is that how many of us openly tell everyone in the real world that we visit hookers, its deemed wrong, seedy, exploitative et al, and despite the celtic tiger bringing us kicking and screaming over the last decade..its left the moralistic issues still back in the fuckin dark ages! Although without the celtic tiger would we be able to fork out 150 for a glorified fukin wank .....I think not......
    Morals, economics........fuck its like being back at school!

    Bojangler!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    well actually you dont have to pay for out of this world pussy like couldnt you just get a stunning gf or what ever... And if you are complaining about prices id take the offer and get a lend of a sweetie defiantly like... by the way for u punters with gf a question

    If say someone was to know that u visited an escort and had proof wud u give in to blackmail...
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 12-04-07 at 12:15. Reason: mistake
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  5. Cool Sweet GF Pussy Vs Hooker action

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    well actually you dont have to pay for out of this world pussy like couldnt you just get a stunning gf or what ever... And if you are complaining about prices id take the offer and get a lend of a sweetie defiantly like... by the way for u punters with gf a question

    If say someone was to know that u visited an escort and had proof wud u give in to blackmail...
    dublad see your point, BUT...sometimes that sweet gf pussy you refer to is alot more hassle than paying your 150 and blowing the load.....yeah it is dear, and although i wouldnt spend it that regulary....fuck it, its only money at the end of the day! sure ya could be hit by a bus tomorrow!
    with the GF pussy, some of the girls i seem to pick up want dined , fuckin bed of roses, lots of money spent on them, in fact a fuckin hooker is a bargain!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default What the fuck is wrong with that??????????????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangler View Post
    dublad see your point, BUT...sometimes that sweet gf pussy you refer to is alot more hassle than paying your 150 and blowing the load.....yeah it is dear, and although i wouldnt spend it that regulary....fuck it, its only money at the end of the day! sure ya could be hit by a bus tomorrow!
    with the GF pussy, some of the girls i seem to pick up want dined , fuckin bed of roses, lots of money spent on them, in fact a fuckin hooker is a bargain!
    Listen, love and affection to a woman is not about penis. Its about lots of things. So a woman wants roses, wine, dined, lots of money? What the fuck is wrong with that? Like you just said they could be hit by a bus tommorrow. they might as well date the guys that treat them good.

    Tie your Shoelace,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Whatever you do.......................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Who do you think you are west?!! P fucking Diddy?!?!?!
    The pussy YOU get in reality is the pussy you PAY for just like the rest of the punters here ............. you'll lend us a "sweetie" or two?!?!?! You sad sad little man.
    And dont give me any bullshit about having a girlfriend etc because lots of us punters, including myself, have girlfriends ....... if you , or I, want fantastic pussy from around the world then WE have to PAY for it! You're no different so stop pretending ..............
    please dont write an instructional manual to pick up ladies. No wonder you have to pay for sex. See to me a womans personality and company is important. I dont treat the women in my life like pieces of sexual meat. even escorts get treated right. IF you cant treat and woman right and see nothing only Pussy then go buy yourself a blow up doll. This will acheive two things. You can eat it all day and it will allow you to keep your mouth shut as well.

    No wonder you have to constantly pay, im sad?
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Default Sad???

    Just as a matter of fact (something west doesnt know anything about!), i have a girlfriend and she is "out of this world", polish and extremely hot!!! So why would i visit escorts? That would be telling :-)
    Anyway how could i possibly take the offer of one of west's "sweeties"? They dont actually EXIST!!! And anyone who believes they do must be a complete idiot

    On the matter of blackmail very simple ........ i would of course arrange to meet said "blackmailer" to pay him but of course i would end his ability to ever walk again or have a shit without assistance
    Question answered Dub Lad?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    thats my question answered definatly not thta i would ever blackmail anyone just curious as to know...

    A Simple note

    Its such a breath of fresh air to see new eople being active on the message boards
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Would you.................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Just as a matter of fact (something west doesnt know anything about!), i have a girlfriend and she is "out of this world", polish and extremely hot!!! So why would i visit escorts? That would be telling :-)
    Anyway how could i possibly take the offer of one of west's "sweeties"? They dont actually EXIST!!! And anyone who believes they do must be a complete idiot

    On the matter of blackmail very simple ........ i would of course arrange to meet said "blackmailer" to pay him but of course i would end his ability to ever walk again or have a shit without assistance
    Question answered Dub Lad?
    stick your bigpaws up his arse?Im delighted for you that you have a sweetie but the foreign girls are simple to pick up.By the way,i havent gone to an escort since Oct last, met my new sweetie a few weeks back and the other sweeti and me are just staying in touch. Anyway dont worry about it. The last part of your post fuckin terrifies me.

    Please dont harm me,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •