Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: oh, crap hit the oriential wall. HELP////////////////////////////

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    Hi benny the sniper
    at this moment with me its a rock and a hard place, both look great, question is, which??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    i have your answer...sorry it took so long to think of this ask paul he wont let you down 100 percent so far.....

Reviews

In my case i would just toss....ahem a coin..(:

Poggo
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Shoot me if I'm wrong but pics of Tokyo are accurate but opted out because of mediocre reviews claimng she was cold and didn't do favourites even tough they were promised, I shouldn't really be saying this as I'm not 100% sure but I have little loyalty to any lady that opts out after poor reviews whatever the reason...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Shoot me if I'm wrong but pics of Tokyo are accurate but opted out because of mediocre reviews claimng she was cold and didn't do favourites even tough they were promised, I shouldn't really be saying this as I'm not 100% sure but I have little loyalty to any lady that opts out after poor reviews whatever the reason...
    I have similar recollection to Anon, but also similarly cannot confirm the veracity of the reviews. I think Tokyo had 12 reviews before she opted out, for what it is worth....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

anon361 (13-07-10), wanted the best 69 (15-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    im not one to try and start a row(not anymore) but really sometimes your posts are just stupid...ffs you seen i was here posting and you say "shoot me" thats how innocent ppl get killed lol....

Reviews

Listen to your wife, thats only a pea shooter!!

Little amuses the small mind so I thought I'd leave myself open just so you can have a little fun

(that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it )

Reviews

Yeah as I remember it Tokyo had about 12 reviews, most good but a few bad ones. Photos are the same. Suppose you cant really lose with either. Best of luck.

talk about luck, playing with te phone, got both jingjing and tokyo at the same time, both on for thursday, all services on offer WHICH??????????????????????????? pocket and balls not that deep
    Not joking but for a second there I thought you somehow got through to Beijing and Tokyo at the same time and this was a tech based thread to ask how that happened.

That would be taking out sourcing to extremes if you are booking that far afield )

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi qp, one of your better ones, but sadly today i am not punting, picked up some bug at the weekend and cannot get rid of it, at this moment, i cannot raise a smile let alone anything else
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

hi qp, one of your better ones, but sadly today i am not punting, picked up some bug at the weekend and cannot get rid of it, at this moment, i cannot raise a smile let alone anything else
    I hate when that sort of thing happens,you are looking forward to something and the gods take it away from you..i feel for you.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast