Thread: Favourites linked to ethnicity (A Link?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Favourites linked to ethnicity (A Link?)

Im curious if anyone else has noticed a link between where the ladies are from/their ethnicity and the services they offer?
    Some of my observations below
    Asian women love reverse oral but are somewhat reluctant when it comes to owo and i also find they generally dont like true GFE(Not easy to really get good french kissing etc)

Latino women especially spanish/brazilian are the ones i find as most receptive towards what some consider more extreme(rimming etc and although i havent tried hardsports ,reviews or favourites generally point to latinos)

Black women....Any ive met have been great(well maybe a cpl bad experiences)but the reviews tend to be either glowing or damning.

UK women...Always seem to be the best for a true experience with someone who could be the dirty bitch down the road you have been dying to shag.

Basically i guess im looking for a black woman who was reared in spain or brazil and who holidays in asia and was schooled in the uk lol

Hope thats possible

Quote Originally Posted by mountainmile View Post
    Im curious if anyone else has noticed a link between where the ladies are from/their ethnicity and the services they offer?
    Some of my observations below
    Asian women love reverse oral but are somewhat reluctant when it comes to owo and i also find they generally dont like true GFE(Not easy to really get good french kissing etc)

Latino women especially spanish/brazilian are the ones i find as most receptive towards what some consider more extreme(rimming etc and although i havent tried hardsports ,reviews or favourites generally point to latinos)

Black women....Any ive met have been great(well maybe a cpl bad experiences)but the reviews tend to be either glowing or damning.

UK women...Always seem to be the best for a true experience with someone who could be the dirty bitch down the road you have been dying to shag.

Basically i guess im looking for a black woman who was reared in spain or brazil and who holidays in asia and was schooled in the uk lol

Hope thats possible
    Your always wanting your cake and eating it