Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivor Callely

Reviews

Dick Ivor Callely

Ivor Callely has some neck - 80K taken under false pretences and no sign of him paying it back - for an ordinary joe it would be go straight to jail - little wonder the country is in the toilet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Ivor Callely has some neck - 80K taken under false pretences and no sign of him paying it back - for an ordinary joe it would be go straight to jail - little wonder the country is in the toilet.
    Yep we are going down the jacksie alright and believ mee hes not the only one that has been doing this....a lot more to follow.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Dick fools

people dont seem to realise that the political system in this country seems to b above the law people have walked away with millions from banking and development in this country and nobody was brought to book for any of it all we hear about is nama and who will out of that over time need i ask

Reviews

Do you notice how many of the banks around the world fucked-up at the same time?
    The UK has had a massive expense scandal as well. Greece/Spain? I suppose capitalism
    has revealled itself. I know the Irish electorate are flippant about politics compared
    to some of the Europeans. The way I see it is money/paper wise the world appears
    to me messed up. I ain't gonna sweat it too much...

Question

Why the hell are you putting an erect penis for this topic?

You have an erect penis for Ivor Callely?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Why the hell are you putting an erect penis for this topic?

You have an erect penis for Ivor Callely?
    Or ivor calley is a dick..i think that is what he was trying to get across.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (13-07-10), ThomasJ (14-07-10)

Reviews

Yeah, all true .............. as is the fact that the vast majority of Irish people go on boards like this & have their bitch, their whine & do absolutely nothing about it. Where is the sense of real outrage ? These people get away with all the shite because they know that you lot will have your whine & go back to watching Coronation St.
    Get off you bitchin' holes & let the revolution begin !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

You have a point we are the first to complain but we never act on our feelings...it doesn't help we have a coward of a leader and we are the sheep that follow him sad but true.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Yeah, all true .............. as is the fact that the vast majority of Irish people go on boards like this & have their bitch, their whine & do absolutely nothing about it. Where is the sense of real outrage ? These people get away with all the shite because they know that you lot will have your whine & go back to watching Coronation St.
    Get off you bitchin' holes & let the revolution begin !
    could meet you saturday 4pm on Merrion Square with spare baraclava Nads?
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-07-10 at 19:18.

Reviews

TheNads revolution is already happening. The same shit seems to happen over and over again. Politician gets caught - then nothing happens to Him and the sheeple passively accept it. Seems like revolution to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast