Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivor Callely

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    TheNads revolution is already happening. The same shit seems to happen over and over again. Politician gets caught - then nothing happens to Him and the sheeple passively accept it. Seems like revolution to me.
    in his defence ivor is refusing to cash the 50 euro cheque that was sent to him with the letter asking him to attend today....i do so admire a man with principles...good on ya ivor. on a side issue did anyone see corrie this week?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    in his defence ivor is refusing to cash the 50 euro cheque that was sent to him with the letter asking him to attend today....i do so admire a man with principles...good on ya ivor. on a side issue did anyone see corrie this week?
    Corrie is for fools n tools load of boring nonsene......now fair city now thats quality tv
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Corrie is for fools n tools load of boring nonsene......now fair city now thats quality tv
    i like corrie...that said im a fool and a tool...your right

Reviews

I know i nearly always am

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Christ u watch that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u impliment u
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Christ u watch that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u impliment u
    Only reason i would that crap is for this lady

Last edited by aml; 13-07-10 at 23:11.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Saw in sunday Indo where when Callely was a junior minister that he had new carpets and blinds put in his office at a cost of
    €20,000 and also had all new stationary ordered cause the old stuff wasnt posh enough
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

If Mr.Callely worked in the private sector he'd be fired, maybe the Garda would get involved & probably not get employment again for a very long time. I know of someone who squirreled away over €100k of her bosses € over a few yrs & will be sentenced later in the Summer.
    There is no precedent in this country to actually get the Gardai involved, which should happen. He's stolen our money by fraudulantly claiming & should be arrested. But even the opposition won't call for this because it would set the precedent for all the snouts in our trough.
    Rise up I say, storm the gates & only then will they bother to lift their snouts & even take notice.
    As Fatty Harney said before ............... the electorate have the attention span of a goldfish. Give them a bit of Corrie, some reality shite, a bit of celeb gossip & they'll not be too bothered when you're removing their underwear.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    If Mr.Callely worked in the private sector he'd be fired, maybe the Garda would get involved & probably not get employment again for a very long time. I know of someone who squirreled away over €100k of her bosses € over a few yrs & will be sentenced later in the Summer.
    There is no precedent in this country to actually get the Gardai involved, which should happen. He's stolen our money by fraudulantly claiming & should be arrested. But even the opposition won't call for this because it would set the precedent for all the snouts in our trough.
    Rise up I say, storm the gates & only then will they bother to lift their snouts & even take notice.
    As Fatty Harney said before ............... the electorate have the attention span of a goldfish. Give them a bit of Corrie, some reality shite, a bit of celeb gossip & they'll not be too bothered when you're removing their underwear.
    Good Morning Nads!

I get what you're saying. That div harney thinks being bully beefneck with
    head shops will eradicate drugs from otherwise perfect Irish society. That guy
    who was shot dead in our city centre yesterday is the alternative? (no 17 this year) Her ignorance and arrogance
    disgusts me. I agree that collectively, we the Irish electorate would embarress sheep!

But the Gardai are muscle for these cheating politicians. Batons and blood at that gate
    a few weeks back. Is there a more graceful way, those agrieved could change things?
    Last edited by warmcome; 14-07-10 at 09:03.

Reviews

Hey warmcome, good day to you,
    What you say just backs up what I said. Politicians won't lift a finger to change the status quo until the people tell them it's not acceptable. The media driven demonisation of head shops drove the populist Dail to move & now all our drug problems are back underground, just like their heads.
    If they realise that enough people want change & are willing to shout about it very loudly then they will fall over each other to show us that they are leading the charge to give us what we want. There are no idealists (with the exception of the very impressive Joe Higgins) left & the lazy fuckers just sit on the fence waiting to see what way the wind's blowing.
    Until then we are left with the school teachers to govern us & watch the cycle of emigration resurrect itself. I really though my 1980s generation was the last to have to leave but alas .................
    So my answer is that there is only 1 way to tell them - mass, peaceful demonstration. Until now, they can just dismiss any demonstration as "the usual cranks" because it's not big enough. I have been there on a few of them & it upsets me so much that more Irish people don't care enough about this country's future to give up a few hrs. & say very loudly to Cowen et al that we want drastic reform in how & who runs this place.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

warmcome (14-07-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast