Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this is donegal angel..x

Default this is donegal angel..x

Hi sorry not sure if I have put this thread in the right forum... Let me introduce myself as unfortunately it seems that some people have this idea that me and Derry Rose are one of the same... I thought after my first tour that this motion would wear of but I find that now into my third short tour of Dublin that it has not... I have great respect for Derry Rose and as I have met her personally when she was working up north a few times I can sit here and honestly tell you there is few noticable differences between her and me...the biggest one would be our height lol her being 5`2" and me being 5`7".... also we look nothing like each other though I guess us being both irish would really be the only similarity we have... so guys as much as I like Rose and touring dublin please remember I am Donegal Angel.. so I dont know if you think we are one the same but sorry we are two completely different girls and I can guarntee them who have met us both can vouch for it...xxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (13-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    Hi sorry not sure if I have put this thread in the right forum... Let me introduce myself as unfortunately it seems that some people have this idea that me and Derry Rose are one of the same... I thought after my first tour that this motion would wear of but I find that now into my third short tour of Dublin that it has not... I have great respect for Derry Rose and as I have met her personally when she was working up north a few times I can sit here and honestly tell you there is few noticable differences between her and me...the biggest one would be our height lol her being 5`2" and me being 5`7".... also we look nothing like each other though I guess us being both irish would really be the only similarity we have... so guys as much as I like Rose and touring dublin please remember I am Donegal Angel.. so I dont know if you think we are one the same but sorry we are two completely different girls and I can guarntee them who have met us both can vouch for it...xxxxx
    Thanks for clarifying that. In case anyone was wondering, I am also not Derry Rose.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

I WAS Derry Rose, but after a quick snip, I'm now Espensen. I think. LOL (actually I'M Spartacus!!)

im benny the sniper cat...i dont think anyone else is like me,im pretty sure one of me here is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    im benny the sniper cat...i dont think anyone else is like me,im pretty sure one of me here is enough.
    sniper cat is cute.....puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reviews

No I am sparticus.............

Poggo....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

and I am Donegal Angel the one and only... so lets hope my next tour gets me addressed by this name ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    No I am sparticus.............

Poggo....
    which of ye is sparticus?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    which of ye is sparticus?

Ahhhh i see the problem here esp says he is Spartacus I say I am Sparticus, hope this helps???

Poggo.....................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Ahhhh i see the problem here esp says he is Spartacus I say I am Sparticus, hope this helps???

Poggo.....................
    it would only help if i knew how to spell him.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast