Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROVER banned

Default ROVER banned

I see rover was banned this morning but only for a week(not blaming westie here it looked like his hands were tied) take a break mate and come back fully refreshed and have a laugh on the boards you would be missed if you go.

Reviews

I'm starting to think Rover wants to be banned, maybe he wants to leave but hasn't the will power His behaviour has been out of sorts of late

Reviews

WOW. What's been going on here? I go away to Paris for a week and Rover is banned?

Its very regrettable but there was absolutely no choice and yes it looks like he wanted to get banned. We have a written undertaking by him in mod forum that he sent only a few weeks ago on a related matter in which he promised to stop this stuff and he went back on that promise, what more can we do? Just leave him post this horrific stuff just because he is good old Rover?

His word is now worthless as regards giving a commitment to not do this as he has done that a few times, if he persists upon return or with other profiles he will be classed as a troll and as all have seen we are more then capable of staying on top of even the most dedicated of trolls so its a simple choice, play ball Rover and continue to be an asset to the site and enjoy the place or have a muzzle fitted as this disgusting stuff just is not going to be tolerated and you have no special right to post it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Its very regrettable but there was absolutely no choice and yes it looks like he wanted to get banned. We have a written undertaking by him in mod forum that he sent only a few weeks ago on a related matter in which he promised to stop this stuff and he went back on that promise, what more can we do? Just leave him post this horrific stuff just because he is good old Rover?

His word is now worthless as regards giving a commitment to not do this as he has done that a few times, if he persists upon return or with other profiles he will be classed as a troll and as all have seen we are more then capable of staying on top of even the most dedicated of trolls so its a simple choice, play ball Rover and continue to be an asset to the site and enjoy the place or have a muzzle fitted as this disgusting stuff just is not going to be tolerated and you have no special right to post it.
    Fair enough. hope to see Rover back in action soon.

i hope he comes back the old rover he was a great asset to this place i can see westie had little option but to ban him..and thankfully for one week only so lets hope this will be the end of it ...see ya next week rover.

Reviews

What disgusting stuff?What did he do?

OK just read the thread Permanent Ban.It does seem that Rover is not himself at the moment.Hopefully he will be back to his old form when the weeks ban is up.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 13-07-10 at 10:53.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    What disgusting stuff?What did he do?
    I cant put it up here but basically he posted a pic of a guy with his balls cut open along with pieces of his legs,all covered in blood on what appears to be an operating table or something.It was sick and disgusting and im not a person that gets offended but i can see others would.Its just not good enough and i think i have being very lenient with him.My hands were not tied and i had plenty options and took the easiest route which i didnt have to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I cant put it up here but basically he posted a pic of a guy with his balls cut open along with pieces of his legs,all covered in blood on what appears to be an operating table or something.It was sick and disgusting and im not a person that gets offended but i can see others would.Its just not good enough and i think i have being very lenient with him.My hands were not tied and i had plenty options and took the easiest route which i didnt have to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    OK thats fair enough.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

See ya next week Rover,you sick F**k!LOL.
    Only joking get Rover back on ASAP.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast