Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ROVER banned

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i hope he comes back the old rover he was a great asset to this place i can see westie had little option but to ban him..and thankfully for one week only so lets hope this will be the end of it ...see ya next week rover.
    Maybe its time to change your signautre Ben. LOl.

Reviews

That's odd , cause i logged on this morning and someone had put a link up to "1 man 1 jar" and i watched the first 30 secs and i haven't been right since . IF that was Rover that posted that , he needs some head space from this site

( Forgot to quote Mari with my reply )
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm starting to think Rover wants to be banned, maybe he wants to leave but hasn't the will power His behaviour has been out of sorts of late
    I think you're probably right. For anyone in a similar situation, there is no need to go and get yourself banned. There are better ways to lock yourself out of your account if that is your goal, as I explained in an earlier thread, when someone asked Pat to close his account:

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    If, for some reason, you don't want to use your account then don't. You don't need anyone else to do anything.

If you want to make sure you will never use it again then you should really reconsider. That's the sort of decision you're likely regret later. But if you're absolutely sure then you can do it, again without help. Go to My Account -> Edit Email & Password, remove any email address, type your current password in the box at the top, where it asks for a new password hit a whole bunch of random keys, copy and paste that into the "confirm" box, hit "save changes" and then log out. You will never be able to get into your account again. Don't do this unless you are absolutely sure that you aren't going to regret it later.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

benin (13-07-10)

Reviews

Obviously all is not right with rover at the moment...all he needs is a bit of space and time to sort it out and hopefully he will be back soon to his best.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Obviously all is not right with rover at the moment...all he needs is a bit of space and time to sort it out and hopefully he will be back soon to his best.
    If Rover has problems then i hope he is ok and they are sorted.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Maybe its time to change your signautre Ben. LOl.
    ok i changed it jimbob

Reviews

What did Rover do to cause offence?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    What did Rover do to cause offence?
    He posted a very offensive pic twice...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (13-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default neutered

He has probably been neutered thats why that pic was on his mind
    On a serious note of late he did seem to be finding it harder and harder to deal
    with the fact he was cheating on his wife
    Last edited by ber; 13-07-10 at 16:28.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Maybe if he was looking to get himself banned would it not be better if there was a feature where you could suspend your account yourself for a specified period of time....a week, a month, whatever. given the slightly addictive nature of this site then it wouldn't be a bad thing. it gives the user more control over their habit, and for someone like rover who is a serial poster thats not a bad thing. if you find that your getting out of control it gives yo a chance to stop and take a breather.
    see you next tuesday

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast