• Fuck off Debest!! You're not funny!!

4 30.77%
  • Keep up the good work Debest

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question

Reviews

Default Serious Question

I was startled how many peoples furniture has suffered at the hands of James. So I've decided to do a poll to see how deep this problem goes. At the end of the day I'm trying help Jimbo.....this is not how you should live your life.

So has any thing you own ever been Jimboed???

i dont want to talk about it again...my furniture is stained for life in more ways than one. he needs help maybe the support group below might do some good?

http://www.humpingothersfurniture/jamescork.com

Reviews

I am saddened by the amount to people I have hurt as a result of my problem with furniture. I have suffered this fetish for as long as I can remember. I was an only child and admit Movies were a big influence on my life. It all started as I was left unsupervised on the family couch watching some of the greats of the silver screen. Icons like Coucho Marks, Sofa Loren and Clarke Table to mention but a few. I loved that family couch and would cuddle in watching these greats for hours. Unfortunately my love of same couch turned into a fulfilling sexual relationship that I now find hard to shake off.

I do not want your sympathy or pity I only ask forgiveness from those I have hurt. Firstly Debest who’s couch will never be the same again. In my defense your couch is very attractive and after all I am only human. I am soo sorry for the trauma caused your unsuspecting settee. Benin, not as lucky as others to stop me in time, witnessed my climatic ruination of his best swing seat. I also apologize for using your throw cushion to an end to rectify the damage, in doing so only making things worse. Please forgive me. Vanessa, it was never my intention to interfere with your bed as you showered. I am utterly ashamed at what sight greeted you on your return. I now realize that replacement is the only option and I am willing to pay for same.

Having received three complaints I had considered that the only option for me is to bow out now and leave these boards for good to save any other member undue distress, but Westie has convinced me to stay on. Thank you West. I admire you.

Truly Yours
    Jamescork. (Jimbop)

Whats 'being Jimboed' ??? Is this lingo I am not getting lol

I have a cat called Jimbob, so I have been sat on by a Jimbob , licked by a Jimbob, nose kissed by a jimbob

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Whats 'being Jimboed' ??? Is this lingo I am not getting lol

I have a cat called Jimbob, so I have been sat on by a Jimbob , licked by a Jimbob, nose kissed by a jimbob
    Same as being Tango'd, he sneaks up on you and has his wicked way, looks the same as Mr Tango also

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Same as being Tango'd, he sneaks up on you and has his wicked way, looks the same as Mr Tango also

that advert is a blast from the past, not seen that in years lol

Jimbo? Isn't that a cartoon aeroplane thingy from the late 80's early 90's?

I can't say I'd enjoy being 'Jimboed' should it mean that thing flying up me jacksie!!!!

ikea have a new range now they are meant to be jimbop proof ...if it works we can all breathe easy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ikea have a new range now they are meant to be jimbop proof ...if it works we can all breathe easy
    Thats right Ben. I am thrilled at Ikeas new designs. Theay are all wipe cleanable, non staining and robust for the must vigorous of sessions. Here are a few samples.

The 3 Doggystyle Table. Imagine yourself humping this beauty. With three different positions/stances to choose from. Ideal for when you have a few fellow Furni pervs around.

Or how about this like number. Smooth and glossy and very inviting. Note the large box for putting all your little important things into

Need a chest to store those glasses. Ideal for furniture fetish parties.

Available at Ikea now.

Reviews

If I had to choose it would have to be this on...the doggy table....(thanks to Vanessa for showing it off...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast