Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Roman Polanski set free

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default Roman Polanski set free

    After being released from house arrest , Roman Polanski will not be extradited to the US to face charges of underage sex with a 13 yr old back in 1977 . He should have faced trial and been put behind bars , but instead will now get to live out the rest of his life in the lap of luxury
    I have no signature at the moment

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

    naughty_g5 (13-07-10), Patricia (12-07-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    After being released from house arrest , Roman Polanski will not be extradited to the US to face charges of underage sex with a 13 yr old back in 1977 . He should have faced trial and been put behind bars , but instead will now get to live out the rest of his life in the lap of luxury
    I wonder if he wasnt who he is would he have gotten away with it
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I'd say that if he wasn't who he is , he'd be somebody doin one hell of a stretch at his age
    I have no signature at the moment

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'd say that if he wasn't who he is , he'd be somebody doin one hell of a stretch at his age
    He would have gone to prison earlier, Im actually surpised all this came out
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    After being released from house arrest , Roman Polanski will not be extradited to the US to face charges of underage sex with a 13 yr old back in 1977 . He should have faced trial and been put behind bars , but instead will now get to live out the rest of his life in the lap of luxury
    It is a disgrace but he had the money to buy himself out of trouble like oj simpson,micheal jackson....the list goes on...money talks.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    He should end up in jail long time ago. Somehow people with money are able to get away from trouble and be above law!!!

    Shame on U Roman!!!!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Only the poor go to prison - time and time again the rich get away with .............. well anything including murder - same old story.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Only the poor go to prison - time and time again the rich get away with .............. well anything including murder - same old story.
    Sure look at everyones favourite banker seanie fitz..he should be in mountjoy for what he has done to this country.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Like I've always said one rule for you and me and a different rule for those with money!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    Like I've always said one rule for you and me and a different rule for those with money!
    And thats the way its going to be...money buys power.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •