Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MeathVLouth : U watchin?

Default MeathVLouth : U watchin?

anyone watching this match just finished? Louth rank outsiders looking for their 1st Leinster Football Championship since 1959 a point ahead 3 minutes injury time is up Meath player throws ball over line(strictly in the rules not allowed) goal allowed Meath win referee attacked Guards run to protect him 4 more Louth supporters atTack ref pull him & thump him young fella gets a dig ref runs to tunnel with guards - more drama than EI!

louth were robbed pure and simple

Reviews

Default robbed

when three officals make a decision like that u have to wonder whats going on in the gaa

Reviews

Don't know much about the game but from what I saw on TV it's the Louth hooligans that should be ashamed of themselves, I hope criminal charges are brought against them, apart from the dubious decision, which I believe there were many throughout the game, that behaviour is a new low and a sad day for football..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't know much about the game but from what I saw on TV it's the Louth hooligans that should be ashamed of themselves, I hope criminal charges are brought against them, apart from the dubious decision, which I believe there were many throughout the game, that behaviour is a new low and a sad day for football..
    twas wrong for sure but it was absolute agony for Louth some people lost their heads in the heat of the moment I saw a steward flat on the ground too on the news compensation pending...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    anyone watching this match just finished? Louth rank outsiders looking for their 1st Leinster Football Championship since 1959 a point ahead 3 minutes injury time is up Meath player throws ball over line(strictly in the rules not allowed) goal allowed Meath win referee attacked Guards run to protect him 4 more Louth supporters atTack ref pull him & thump him young fella gets a dig ref runs to tunnel with guards - more drama than EI!
    I never thought hooliganism would creep into the gaa,tougher sanctions must be brought in to prevent this from coming the norm.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

just after seeing this. None of the idiots who attacked the ref could throw a proper punch. Lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    just after seeing this. None of the idiots who attacked the ref could throw a proper punch. Lol
    There from louth....thats the reason they couldn't do it
    I have lived a life of regrets.

9. Default

If there's any justice there has to be a replay.meath county board are meeting to decide.,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Damdis69 View Post
    If there's any justice there has to be a replay.meath county board are meeting to decide.,
    If this incident had happened at the other end of the field would people be calling for Louth to give Meath a replay . I dont think so . Listen folks sport hurts as the saying goes . Its because of controversial incidents people watch it (imagine the sunday game viewing figures tonight). Its being happening for years and it happens in ever level down to under 10s in every sport . People just have to suck it up (eventhough from Louths pov its hard ) and get on with it . I see another Thierry Henry debacle starting again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

anon361 (12-07-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast