Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now im seeking attention and forgive my (mod)esty

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Which one of the 400,000+ ppl are talking about Ber? Seriously stay on topic.

Westside.
    That is a recent trend read what i said "Along sustained period" ,plenty of work in this country up to two years ago

how did i go off topic? I was merely explaining how one would obtain such a talent
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. Default

Westie reminds me of one of those people who was too thick to get into the Gardaí, gets a job as security in Abrakebra and just because he gets to wear a nice little uniform to work, thinks that he has real power.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Burgess View Post
    Westie reminds me of one of those people who was too thick to get into the Gardaí, gets a job as security in Abrakebra and just because he gets to wear a nice little uniform to work, thinks that he has real power.
    Ah funny but if you only knew what i am qualified at youd be surprised. Actually im qualified in a few things unlike you whose only qualification was the right to birth and even that one was messed up by what i can see.

nice try bud,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Burgess View Post
    By the way Sean South answer my pm with your other username and let me know what your doing.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12