Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Straw

Default The Last Straw

Today I got called a cunt on the forums by a someone I had a bit of respect for. No big deal, heat of the moment.

However not only did he call me a cunt, he put a picture up of some girls fanny to make his statement ring loud and clear. Not only did he say his piece, he has publicly ridiculed me.

I've been a controversial member. Sometimes funny, sometimes loud and sometimes a dickhead but I have never written such a disparaging comment about anyone and then qualified it with a lurid picture.

I'm signing off and wish you all the very best but today I got a taste of how deep members loyalty went.

I would like to publicly say goodbye to two people.

1. The Highwayman - we've know each other for nearly three years now and were involved in many wonderful debate when I was on the other site as Pradas. A true gentleman and fine diplomat.

2. Westie - a marvelous poster and larger than life character who says it like it is and more often than not says what were all thinking. He has also always taken the time out to write back to me when I've needed a bit of guidance on certain issues.

You were both the star of the show for me.

Slán.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 10-07-10 at 22:21.

Blog Entries

I wouldnt go over it but you can always report the post to the mods so we can look at it. DTA - dont trust anyone. Im not saying this to sound cynical or saying dont talk to anyone but i have found and this is in real life by the way too , that some of my worst enemies turned out to be some of my best contacts and some of those who i thought would be great friends turned out to be anything but that.Thats life and how it goes.I would say stay and let it go over your head. I learned these past few days myself that somethings are best just going over your head and forgotten about.

Stay,
    Westside.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

An don (10-07-10), benin (10-07-10), lcilis26 (10-07-10), Maximus Decimus Meridius (10-07-10)

Stay with us. Westie is right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

benin (10-07-10)

Reviews

Getting thick over something that happened in cyberspace is as productive as tits on a bull.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Nicole (11-07-10), Rayden (10-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Useful

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Getting thick over something that happened in cyberspace is as productive as tits on a bull.
    Tits on a bull would be very useful if he wanted to be a Transexual
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

anon361 (10-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Tits on a bull would be very useful if he wanted to be a Transexual
    Your working around cattle way way too much, your starting to fantasise now

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I saw the post following your comment and I agree it was a little 'in your face', but that is typical Rover.
    I don't think his intention was to ridicule you, at least I hope it wasn't.
    Don't leave just because of that.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

I would say stay also....

Would it be posible for the Admins to ad an ignore function? SO If someone is a complete idiot you could just select to not be able to see their messages.. Problem solved..
    I would say... There are alot of nice people here. and a few idiots.. and a few real assholes.. but just because one person was an ignorant gobshite.. doesnt mean you should blank everyone else too. Just blank the gobshite. thats alot more fair... ;-P Either way.. best of luck.. just dont leave yourself with regrets because you let one oddball change who you are.. I didnt see the earlier post.. but this mkes sense given the description you provided. So.. Stay! ;-P (I'm about to click post quick reply.. but it was not very quick. does that matter? )

Reviews

its just a word. It only offends you if you let it imo. As for the pic, i would likely find that funny more than anything.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmad1974 View Post
    I would say stay also....

Would it be posible for the Admins to ad an ignore function? SO If someone is a complete idiot you could just select to not be able to see their messages.. Problem solved..
    I would say... There are alot of nice people here. and a few idiots.. and a few real assholes.. but just because one person was an ignorant gobshite.. doesnt mean you should blank everyone else too. Just blank the gobshite. thats alot more fair... ;-P Either way.. best of luck.. just dont leave yourself with regrets because you let one oddball change who you are.. I didnt see the earlier post.. but this mkes sense given the description you provided. So.. Stay! ;-P (I'm about to click post quick reply.. but it was not very quick. does that matter? )
    Just click on the user name, then view profile, on the left you will see add to ignore list

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast