Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Reunion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default Reunion

    I have a work reunion tomorrow haven't seen most of them in 15 year's.I am hoping for it to be a good night.Some people are coming home from England,Scotland,Germany,France and even one from LA.Anyone been to one??What can i expect??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I have a work reunion tomorrow haven't seen most of them in 15 year's.I am hoping for it to be a good night.Some people are coming home from England,Scotland,Germany,France and even one from LA.Anyone been to one??What can i expect??
    Strangely enough I'm going to one too, so we can compare notes on the ladies here if it gets boring.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I have a work reunion tomorrow haven't seen most of them in 15 year's.I am hoping for it to be a good night.Some people are coming home from England,Scotland,Germany,France and even one from LA.Anyone been to one??What can i expect??
    U can expect to see people u worked with 15 years ago
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    U can expect to see people u worked with 15 years ago
    Didn't see that coming!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Strangely enough I'm going to one too, so we can compare notes on the ladies here if it gets boring.
    I'll look forward to that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    63
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    They will be older,wiser and wont be able to drink as much,so will probably an early nite and they will be doing their damnest to remember 15 years ago!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Strangely enough I'm going to one too, so we can compare notes on the ladies here if it gets boring.
    any chance ye worked together 15 years ago?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    any chance ye worked together 15 years ago?
    Well I'm hoping we did, because I have to share my E-I secret with someone in the real world. It's tearing me apart, I tell ya!!!

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    What can i expect??
    A lot of comparisons.

    My house is bigger than your house. My car is faster than your car. My wife is nicer than your wife. etc....

    although since we are in a recession, things could be reverses;

    my house was devalued more than your house
    my house was repossessed quicker than your house
    my car is now worth less than your car
    my wife cheated on me with more richer men, than your wife.

    Esp

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    A lot of comparisons.

    My house is bigger than your house. My car is faster than your car. My wife is nicer than your wife. etc....

    although since we are in a recession, things could be reverses;

    my house was devalued more than your house
    my house was repossessed quicker than your house
    my car is now worth less than your car
    my wife cheated on me with more richer men, than your wife.

    Esp
    You might meet an escort posing as one of their dates...you would be in on the joke
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

    espensen (10-07-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •