Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raoul Moat helpers

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Raoul Moat helpers

Roal Moat is surrounded so the whole incident will come to a conclusion soon enough,its not him that i am so
    concerned with at the moment as the man is quite obviously a psychopath and not mentally stable,but the
    people that have helped him. They arrested 2 men yesterday and a man and a woman today, what kind of
    people are these? In my opinion they are just a culpable as him and the book should be thrown at them. To
    help him out after what he did u would need to be a very sick individual indeed
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Roal Moat is surrounded so the whole incident will come to a conclusion soon enough,its not him that i am so
    concerned with at the moment as the man is quite obviously a psychopath and not mentally stable,but the
    people that have helped him. They arrested 2 men yesterday and a man and a woman today, what kind of
    people are these? In my opinion they are just a culpable as him and the book should be thrown at them. To
    help him out after what he did u would need to be a very sick individual indeed
    I'd call them real friends... was what hes done wrong yes but at least he targeted his aggresion unlike that other headcase over there a few weeks back that just went on a spree..That actualy could be confused with condoning his behaviour which i am not and will state now so as not to cause confussion.. I'd be suprised if they take him alive but perhaps he is institutionalised and wants to go back to prison its not unheard of..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    I'd call them real friends... was what hes done wrong yes but at least he targeted his aggresion unlike that other headcase over there a few weeks back that just went on a spree..That actualy could be confused with condoning his behaviour which i am not and will state now so as not to cause confussion.. I'd be suprised if they take him alive but perhaps he is institutionalised and wants to go back to prison its not unheard of..
    They were aiding a known felon,he has fucked up their lives as well as his own..i wouldn't call that being a friend.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I was reading that those 2 lunatic friends who have been arrested supplied him the weapons when he came out of prison & took him in a car to the scene of the crime where he shot his ex gf & killed her lover knowing full well he was going to use the weapons
    mind boggling..

I was reading that those 2 lunatic friends who have been arrested supplied him the weapons when he came out of prison & took him in a car to the scene of the crime where he shot his ex gf & killed her lover knowing full well he was going to use the weapons
    mind boggling..

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    They were aiding a known felon,he has fucked up their lives as well as his own..i wouldn't call that being a friend.
    Different strokes for different folks and all that .. Their lives arent all that fucked up either they are held on suspiscion as far as i know i could be wrong, unless Roal tells on them which doesnt seem likely the burden of proof is on the police to prove they helped and were not "made" do it ..

Reviews

Gazza has just turned up claiming he knows that guy and has supplies for him !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Gazza=paul gascoinge is it?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Gazza has just turned up claiming he knows that guy and has supplies for him !
    I suppose it takes one headcase to know another one.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Yeah the one and only Gazza , heard an interview he gave to a radio station earlier tonight and he was well fuckin on . Police are casting doubt on his story tho , i mean can you blame them .
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast